Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
those bitter women would have no problem with their relationship if she was a nobody
this just further emphasize why they won't respect you if they make more money than you
She DIDNT make as much money as him until recently thats the crazy part

She got like 150k in the Olympics maxed. Most of the money afterwards have been from her endorsing shyt.

Just read that dude put a 300k ring on her finger too… bought a house close to a milli in texas too… but he’s a bus driver to these bitter females/fakkits and they can’t wait for the relationship to end

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Other people were flexing on him because she is with him because he is attractive and makes her happy and not because he makes the most money and is All-Pro? :dahell:

Wow, we really have come full circle. Now it’s bad if a a woman fukks with you because of you and not your money and status. This world is all turned around.

Really eye opening on why so many accomplished women are lonely and can’t find anyone. It’s not good enough to be in the top .00001% of your profession, you gotta be the top 1% of that as well depending on who you marry or it makes you a scrub by comparison.

Bruh some woman in here called him a bus driver. :snoop:

A random comment on IG

Unless he is lebron James status he is not allowed to call himself a “catch”

:dead: smh

This cac women said raise more Travis Kelce instead of Simone’s biles husband

Even cacs adding their 2cents smh

I hate myself for even continuing to comment in this :mjlol:

This just exposes a lot about some of these women

If you earn less than your woman/are less popular than her, apparently you don't have the right to view yourself as the catch or be confident

But these same losers get mad at a confident man even if he DOES earn more than his wife does, because it is apparently disrespectful to her role in the relationship

Add the fact that it's a black man being confident on top of that, that really makes em even more mad.

And funnily enough? They refuse to acknowledge that a lot more women are going to respect the confident man a lot more than the overly humble one

They literally create the men they claim to hate, but are attracted to at the same time, and prop up men they inherently look down on

Such miserable, hypocritical, unlikable losers

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
If she ever gets pregnant by him, that marriage will be over. I give this marriage a good 3 more years tops. Its so obvious that he is not into her like she is into him. Im glad she is reading all of the comments online. She will get her wake up call soon enough and I will bump all of these current threads when she do.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
If she ever gets pregnant by him, that marriage will be over. I give this marriage a good 3 more years tops. Its so obvious that he is not into her like she is into him. Im glad she is reading all of the comments online. She will get her wake up call soon enough and I will bump all of these current threads when she do.
I agree 100%. The man only dated WW up until her...snowbunny hopping just doesn't go away. It's a life long mission.

:heh:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He only got this interview because he is her husband. He likes the fame because he didn't have it before. He just doesn't like that its due to HER and not him.
What fame, nikka had one interview in like 6 years :mjlol:

Yall do know they’ve been married for years, right?

It’s a sports podcast and mainly about sports people give af about.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Other people were flexing on him because she is with him because he is attractive and makes her happy and not because he makes the most money and is All-Pro? :dahell:

Wow, we really have come full circle. Now it’s bad if a a woman fukks with you because of you and not your money and status. This world is all turned around.

Really eye opening on why so many accomplished women are lonely and can’t find anyone. It’s not good enough to be in the top .00001% of your profession, you gotta be the top 1% of that as well depending on who you marry or it makes you a scrub by comparison.
Your comprehension needs some expansion. Let me repeat myself b/c you clearly did not watch the interview.

1. They insulted his looks first. They started talking about his skin color and called him soft

2. They insulted his school and called it a no name school.

3. They harped on his career and him being undraft and being cut multiple times

4. They told him to his face he didn't like nor wanted her.

5. They called him broke.

6. They told him he would never be as good as her.

And yet ya'll want to put this on women.

:russ: :dead:

They called it like they saw it. Ya'll just on that bro code BS. But they were right on the money.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Calling a millionaire, a bus driver looking for a come up:dwillhuh::dead:

You women are insane and insatiable
Breh he's not a millionaire. He admitted that in the interview. The nikka has been on the practice squad for like 3 years and kept getting cut before that and he admitted she makes the financial decisions too.

Watch the video slow bus.

He even told a story about how he was so bad a team sent him home 7 hours early.

:pachaha:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Yes and yes, which is why I feel nothing. I just wish people would've stopped dragging it after she got snarky. Once she got snarky I said oh good luck with alladat babes and moved on. No sympathy or empathy from me

We've seen it too many times before, people get a public flogging and instead of letting people talk, they comment like nothing is going on or wrong. If this doesn't work out, she can't play the sympathy card. She can miss me with that slow singing and flower bringing
I mean that's what most people would do. I won't hold it against her. She's only 26 y/o and the man is fine as hell. But she just has to learn that some pretty things are just for play play.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You a skinny ugly chicken with a bbl calling a millionaire a bys driver.He 6'0 she a 4'11 midget he doesn't need her money and controls the money because he makes more than her. You act like you can give relationship advice when you a lesbian stripper who will never marry a man that you actually love.

Lesbian :skip: Ya'll trying to make anything stick huh? Lol

Okay I'll be all that and myself and every woman on this planet is still worth more than your tangy ass. I'd take your fat bytch too nikka. **Licky licky licky**

I said what I said.
:pachaha:

And you have the nerve to think that having something like you is some sort of win. Delusion

:mjlol:

Last edited:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Who cares
He still made it to the nfl
His story is incredible
It's not though. Did you even listen to his story breh? He admits himself that he's not there and keeps getting injured. The issue is he was humble with everything except when it came to her. Literally gave her no respect or props. That's the issue.