Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He was the janitor for the Chiefs ...said that in the interview too :mjlol:
And still made more than she did in the Olympics

He was an above average college CB that went undrafted.. still made a Professional team and been in 6 years which is virtually impossible odds.

No need to shyt on him to show support to her. .. she doesn’t obviously.

Thats my thing, she’s HAPPY.. what are y’all fighting for here, because it’s obviously not for her

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And still made more than she did in the Olympics

He was an above average college CB that went undrafted.. still made a Professional team and been in 6 years which is virtually impossible odds.

No need to shyt on him to show support to her. .. she doesn’t obviously.

Thats my thing, she’s HAPPY.. what are y’all fighting for here, because it’s obviously not for her

We're having a conversation because that's why were all here. How I feel about it literally makes NO difference. The real question is why do ya'll care so much about how I feel about it?

Didn't ya'll have every opinion about Russell Wilson huh? Didn't BM collectively shyt on him and his marriage hmmmm? Haven't ya'll beem shytting on him for years hmmmm?

Maybe you should check your homies instead of trying to check me...but we know you'll never do that huh? Try that and get back to me.

Plus I'm just trolling because ya'll make it so easy. When ya'll start crying it makes me want to make you cry more. :pachaha:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
We're having a conversation because that's why were all here. How I feel about it literally makes NO difference. The real question is why do ya'll care so much about how I feel about it?

Didn't ya'll have every opinion about Russell Wilson huh? Didn't BM collectively shyt on him and his marriage hmmmm? Haven't ya'll beem shytting on him for years hmmmm?

Maybe you should check your homies instead of trying to check me...but we know you'll never do that huh? Try that and get back to me.

Plus I'm just trolling because ya'll make it so easy. When ya'll start crying it makes me want to make you cry more. :pachaha:
No, it’s not the real question :russ:

We here because yall mad at what he said and SHE IS NOT

So again.. she’s happily married and has been for years… to a successful, 1% man who happens to be black. What are yall in here fighting for?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And fukk Russells Wilson:russ:

shyt has nothing to do with him. He’s a rich square who used to date Beckys but got with a semi-famous, washed singer who has kids with a rapper who has multiple BM’s and kids and she KNEW that.

These lil nikkas young, rich, black, and doing it the right way and yall chicks mad still?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't think a lot of people watched the interview or really don't understand communication at all. The interview was an dikk measuring contest. They didn't respect Mr. Biles from the gate and he spent the whole interview trying to gain their respect but really told on himself.

The whole "BW are trying to destroy their marriage narrative" is funny. Ryan told him that his answers made it clear that Mr. Biles really wasn't into his wife. He made that assessment in real time. People agreed. :manny:
You don’t know anything about dikk measuring. Stop it. Black women on twitter are gaslighting, and are miserable. That’s about it.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No, it’s not the real question :russ:

We here because yall mad at what he said and SHE IS NOT

So again.. she’s happily married and has been for years… to a successful, 1% man who happens to be black. What are yall in here fighting for?
While you completely ignore the years of hate ya'll have dor Russell Wilson. Again, once you address that then we can talk.

Until then...enjoy the discussion :pachaha:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The nfl is called “ not for long” for a reason. Most guys might last 2 years tops then out.

Guarantee you the people commenting aren’t even top 75 percent of their field. lol

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just want to add that he gets paid $700k a year and last year she made $10M.

That's all...

While you completely ignore the years of hate ya'll have dor Russell Wilson. Again, once you address that then we can talk.

Until then...enjoy the discussion :pachaha:
LAST YEAR

He’s on a contract and is up for a new one

Her money comes from her endorsements that she’s rightfully earned.. she’s the GOAT. But the Olympics didn’t pay her nearly as much and the Olympics don’t have American Football

Which is why I believe him when he said he didn’t know who she was. Olympics has shyt to do with his life and what he was trying to accomplish.. in which he did.

Olympics is every 4 years… she’s an outstanding gymnast no doubt, but she’s still just a 4’11 gymnast who saw a handsome bruh and put in effort. He fell for her and has been on her hip ever since… even dropping 300k plus on a ring that 99% of the women on earth will never see

But yall mad? Obviously he fukks with her heavy, why put down their relationship when they’ve BOTH winning here?

He told the truth, she backed his truth up. So what?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know a flex when I see one breh breh. I see ya'll do it to women every time I log on.
Honestly I would flex too if I caught a GOAT

He could’ve pumped and dumped and had bragging rights but he wifed.. unlike the whiteboys did

He didn’t know who she was.. and she’s obviously into bruh and vice versa. She probably didn’t know who he was either so it was real attraction. She giving yall the blueprint.

Yall act like she has Kim K money. They both millionaires, black, childless, and been together for years even before marriage. What are y’all fighting for because it’s not for her

She wouldn’t be taking shots if it was

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
HE LITERALLY WAS A JANITOR BRIEFLY :dead: for the kansas city chiefs in college

The light skinned guy who calls the two of them both light skinned dimes on some joke shyt interrupts the football talk to ask how he managed to pull Simone. Jonathan says its really more about how she pulled him.

Then he tells the story about them being on Raya and he sees her and they start talking on Raya.

When they hear that she did all the pursuing they say He was really the catch and he says he always says the men are the catch. Then he admits that he wasn't trying to commit to anything because it felt early in his career to him, but once they hung out they hit it off instantly.

When they start making fun of the idea of him being pursued by her, she clarifies that they matched so he had liked her at least, and then she backs up her own actions "i know what I like and I know what I want"

Stopped listening after that since they went back to football.

Anyway Jonathan Owens seems a little full of himself but it could have been a bit playful at the same time, and Simone was more supportive but also willing to call him out. They have a solid dynamic so idk why this really blew up now that I've watched the interview

He definitely coulda complimented her though and refused to, meanwhile she went as far as to say that in a few years they wont call him Simone Biles husband, then call her Jonathan Owens wife :gucci: which was just her bigging him up

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
LAST YEAR

He’s on a contract and is up for a new one

Her money comes from her endorsements that she’s rightfully earned.. she’s the GOAT. But the Olympics didn’t pay her nearly as much and the Olympics don’t have American Football

Which is why I believe him when he said he didn’t know who she was. Olympics has shyt to do with his life and what he was trying to accomplish.. in which he did.

Olympics is every 4 years… she’s an outstanding gymnast no doubt, but she’s still just a 4’11 gymnast who saw a handsome bruh and put in effort. He fell for her and has been on her hip ever since… even dropping 300k plus on a ring that 99% of the women on earth will never see

But yall mad? Obviously he fukks with her heavy, why put down their relationship when they’ve BOTH winning here?

He told the truth, she backed his truth up. So what?
He'll never get endorsements and he struggled to get the contract he has. He's on the decline while she will be able to ride her endorsements for the rest if her life.

He's a tag along. Again, he admitted that in the interview.

His "truth" was he is disgusting by her sexual pictures. If you call that "fukking with someone heavy" that's a pretty low bar. :pachaha:

Ya'll just mad that people see that he's using her for the come up and want us to be quiet so we don't fukk up is bag.