Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
you are sitting up mad as hell becuase this woman wasnt fukking on some white boy

Either you have me confused with someone else or it's you who's actually insane! Why would EYE want her to dilute her genes like Serena? Are you dumb?

:mjtf:

Why would EYE be mad at two attractive black people being together? Are you dumb?

I've been on record as saying Simone and Jonathan are very cute together

This was my initial post in this thread

:mjtf:

I'm stuck on him not knowing who she was, that's crazy. They're a cute couple nevertheless.

Here's another one

Mr. Biles! Pearl please :pachaha:

EXACTLY!!!! Nothing about this situation is that serious

But as far as the situation goes, it's all hilarious to me. Simone isn't concerned but everyone else is

Also not to shyt on this man but as a football fan, I never knew who this man was beforehand besides Simone Biles' husband. Sorry to this man

Again are you dumb?

You crack babies are weird as fukk

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s bc BW made them comfortable with denigrating BM. It’s everyone’s favorite pasttime. I’m sure if some cac like Scotty Miller said this then they’d be quiet

This just as dumb as saying Black men are responsible for White men and other races harping on Black women.

White women/people are racist and have been going off about Black men and getting us killed and locked up for decades.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I get what u saying...it's similar to Keke Palmer and her telling folks online to mind their business when folks suspected something was going on...after all that abuse and emotional roller-coaster....she wants sympathy. And we all knew she had a child with a man who wasn't on her level.

Here is the thing though, exactly who is on Simone Biles level out here accomplishment wise?

Giannis?
Steph Curry?
Mookie Betts?
LeBron James?
Patrick Mahomes?

Men like that aren’t going to be single AFTER they rack up the accomplishments. It’s a woman who was already there on the come up. They were in the kitchen when the meal was being prepared, not after the food is on the table.

Folks gotta stop trying to compare achievements to determine if they will make you happy as a life partner.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Shout out to Saint Kevin Samuels spitting from the grave
w42AYco.png

giphy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If she ever gets pregnant by him, that marriage will be over. I give this marriage a good 3 more years tops. Its so obvious that he is not into her like she is into him. Im glad she is reading all of the comments online. She will get her wake up call soon enough and I will bump all of these current threads when she do.
Grown ass nikkas wishing downfall on their marriage now too:dead:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
this tweet specifically reminds me how they treat Neil deGrasse Tyson. Every white person on the internet hates NDT because he has that confident wrestler energy that dominates the room
Honestly, it’s because he’s an arrogant, dismissive a$$hole… which is true

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You women sound fukking insane.
It’s crazy how they have their capes out, dismissing a multimillionaire as a bus driver, shytting on dudes accomplishments and what he said while Mrs. Owens is HAPPY AF and clowning these women on social media…

Pure insanity

If she was with a white billionaire who kissed the ground she walked on (aka, LIED) then it would be tolerable