Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Most of these babbles are mad because biles didn't step out with some white boy.

Keep that in mind.
This is the real problem people don’t want to address. Somebody in here mentioned staying with a curly haired dude or Zac Effron. Neither are on her level according to these women unless…:mjpls:
How am I insane for wanting people to stay out of their marriage and leave it alone?
I don’t think he was addressing you though, sis. That was for Pearl calling him a bus driver. He just said women in general.

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
Most of these babbles are mad because biles didn't step out with some white boy.

Keep that in mind.
Breh, if it was a white boy or exotical, these women would be kekeing about how cute that shyt was. The subtext to this convo is that Black men, no matter how accomplished, are not good enough for Black women deemed to be one of the avatars for Black women. A whole NFL starter was called a bus driver but if it was white boy/asian/latino bus driver it would be crickets from the overly online sisterhood. They would be looking forward to the baby pics instead.
:yeshrug:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh, if it was a white boy or exotical, these women would be kekeing about how cute that shyt was. The subtext to this convo is that Black men, no matter how accomplished, are not good enough for Black women deemed to be one of the avatars for Black women. A whole NFL starter was called a bus driver but if it was white boy/asian/latino bus driver it would be crickets from the overly online sisterhood. They would be looking forward to the baby pics instead.

This cac women said raise more Travis Kelce instead of Simone’s biles husband

Even cacs adding their 2cents smh

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

It’s bc BW made them comfortable with denigrating BM. It’s everyone’s favorite pasttime. I’m sure if some cac like Scotty Miller said this then they’d be quiet

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps

Funny part about the Kelce Swift situation is that Taylor is Kelce's cheerleader. She shows up to all his games and is baking this man cinnamon rolls before his games. I also suspect alot of the overly online sisterhoods chagrin is due to the attention Taylor is receiving due to her relationship with Kelce.
A lot of these women wanted Biles ( or any other famous Black woman) to receive the same sort of media dikk riding but only with a white partner. When someone mentioned Zac Effron, it immediately became clear. They want another Megan Markle and there is no Black man princely enough to give them that type of glow.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Funny part about the Kelce Swift situation is that Taylor is Kelce's cheerleader. She shows up to all his games and is baking this man cinnamon rolls before his games. I also suspect alot of the overly online sisterhoods chagrin is due to the attention Taylor is receiving due to her relationship with Kelce.
A lot of these women wanted Biles ( or any other famous Black woman) to receive the same sort of media dikk riding but only with a white partner. When someone mentioned Zac Effron, it immediately became clear. They want another Megan Markle and there is no Black man princely enough to give them that type of glow.
Kelce dated that sister for 5 years and no ring
Didn’t even spend $$$ on her
Yet no red flags comments

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is the real problem people don’t want to address. Somebody in here mentioned staying with a curly haired dude or Zac Effron. Neither are on her level according to these women unless…:mjpls:

I don’t think he was addressing you though, sis. That was for Pearl calling him a bus driver. He just said women in general.

@BaggerofTea said you women not some women. If the comment was indeed for Pearl he should've quoted Pearl, not me for something EYE never said or responded to

My whole point was why are people in their feelings or mad at someone else's marriage/comments? Once Simone indicated she was "cool with it", let's all be cool with it

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Yes and yes, which is why I feel nothing. I just wish people would've stopped dragging it after she got snarky. Once she got snarky I said oh good luck with alladat babes and moved on. No sympathy or empathy from me

We've seen it too many times before, people get a public flogging and instead of letting people talk, they comment like nothing is going on or wrong. If this doesn't work out, she can't play the sympathy card. She can miss me with that slow singing and flower bringing
I get what u saying...it's similar to Keke Palmer and her telling folks online to mind their business when folks suspected something was going on...after all that abuse and emotional roller-coaster....she wants sympathy. And we all knew she had a child with a man who wasn't on her level.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
She was just trying to save face. I mean the dude has been struggling with his career and self-esteem for a while now (his words). He even said she was the one in control of the money.

If he had just been humble instead of acting like a prize that he clearly isn't it would have been all good. But he did it to himself. Unfortunately she's just going to have to bump her head. She's only 26 y/o.
You a skinny ugly chicken with a bbl calling a millionaire a bys driver.He 6'0 she a 4'11 midget he doesn't need her money and controls the money because he makes more than her. You act like you can give relationship advice when you a lesbian stripper who will never marry a man that you actually love.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I get what u saying...it's similar to Keke Palmer and her telling folks online to mind their business when folks suspected something was going on...after all that abuse and emotional roller-coaster....she wants sympathy. And we all knew she had a child with a man who wasn't on her level.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Once they say they're fine, I'm moving on asking what's for lunch. I refuse to be more mad at a situation than the perceived victim

If they circle back with the slow singing and flower bringing, I'll remain unbothered. That may sound harsh but it ain't my life

When she posted that y'all finished or y'all done meme, there was nothing else to say. I checked out

bye-slide.gif