Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
The last straw was when Mr. Biles told the world her freaky pictures that she sends to him are unappealing.
This is what really got me. His facial expression when he said it was of pure disgust. Its also a couple of other moments in that interview where he stopped himself from saying what he really wanted to say. I caught it though. Im surprised that he has been able to keep up this 'act' with her for so long. He probably isn't behind closed doors she is just ignoring all the red flags to save face and keep thier marriage going for her image.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Ryan Taylor burned him so bad that he had to make an apology video. :russ:

The truth of matter is the only reason Mr. Biles got that interview was b/c of her and the other players were trying to flex on him because they knew he was a scrub who she is only fukking with because of his looks.

They really wanted to engage with her and have a lot of respect for her as an athlete. When he didn’t give his wife her props they wanted to give him a reality check.

As far as what these other dudes online have to say about :manny:. I stopped valuing their opinions awhile ago. Of course bums will support other bums. Give women shyt and then collectively tell women it's candy so they all can be shyt.

Other people were flexing on him because she is with him because he is attractive and makes her happy and not because he makes the most money and is All-Pro? :dahell:

Wow, we really have come full circle. Now it’s bad if a a woman fukks with you because of you and not your money and status. This world is all turned around.

Really eye opening on why so many accomplished women are lonely and can’t find anyone. It’s not good enough to be in the top .00001% of your profession, you gotta be the top 1% of that as well depending on who you marry or it makes you a scrub by comparison.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
She doesn't need to be worried. It's clear as day that she choose the bus driver route and he's only there for a come up only. Just hope she signed a prenup.

That curly head dude she was dating before was more her speed.
Calling a millionaire, a bus driver looking for a come up:dwillhuh::dead:

You women are insane and insatiable

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Other people were flexing on him because she is with him because he is attractive and makes her happy and not because he makes the most money and is All-Pro? :dahell:

Wow, we really have come full circle. Now it’s bad if a a woman fukks with you because of you and not your money and status. This world is all turned around.

Really eye opening on why so many accomplished women are lonely and can’t find anyone. It’s not good enough to be in the top .00001% of your profession, you gotta be the top 1% of that as well depending on who you marry or it makes you a scrub by comparison.
It's a losing game no matter what, you're never good enough for these women. That's why dudes need to stop killing themselves for not making the salaries/having the success these chicks are demanding, even if you did, the majority of them would still want more and not be satisfied.

Let them fend for themselves and find the rich simp they're looking for who will let them walk all over them.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
It's a losing game no matter what, you're never good enough for these women. That's why dudes need to stop killing themselves for not making the salaries/having the success these chicks are demanding, even if you did, the majority of them would still want more and not be satisfied.

Let them fend for themselves and find the rich simp they're looking for who will let them walk all over them.
Let’s be real most of them bitter hoes ain’t gonna find a poor simp let alone a rich one that’ll put up with their shyt especially looking like this
ReGXiEPZ_400x400.jpg

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

I honestly can’t think of any single black man these dumb asses would think measure up to her. Is Giannis single? Lamar Jackson? Certainly nobody else on the damn Packers.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

They acting like Simone married delivery driver

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She was just trying to save face.

Simone is concerned which is why she keeps replying and liking online comments. She is very much bothered and hopefully she has enough sense to be embarrassed by this interview.

Yes and yes, which is why I feel nothing. I just wish people would've stopped dragging it after she got snarky. Once she got snarky I said oh good luck with alladat babes and moved on. No sympathy or empathy from me

We've seen it too many times before, people get a public flogging and instead of letting people talk, they comment like nothing is going on or wrong. If this doesn't work out, she can't play the sympathy card. She can miss me with that slow singing and flower bringing

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yes and yes, which is why I'm not giving it my attention. I just wished people would've stopped dragging it after she got snarky. Once she got snarky I said oh good luck with alladat babes, no sympathy or empathy from me

We've seen it too many times before, people get a public flogging and instead of letting people talk, they comment like nothing is going on or wrong. If this doesn't work out, she can't play the sympathy card. She can miss me with that slow singing and flower bringing

You women sound fukking insane.