Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This was my ONLY question for the brehs.

NOOOOOO ONE HAS ANY SMOKE FOR THE MEN WHO INTERVIEWED THEM! THE MEN WHO LITERALLY SAID HE WAS 🧢! THE MEN WHO LITERALLY SAID THAT SIMONE WAS THE STAR/PRIZE.

Where are the comments regarding what the BLACK MEN ON THE PIVOT PODCAST said?!

This ain’t about Black women. What about what the brehs said?
There were zero things anyone said during this interview that normal emotional adjusted adults would have an issue with. I feel like people are playing a prank online with how silly it is. There were literally zero things said that were offensive, you know how I know they weren’t offensive the very woman the discussion was about didn’t have any issues with it. Zero

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Our women are worse off than I thought.

:snoop:

About half of our women are radical feminist. The rest are moderate at the least.

shyt is wild
This doesn’t have shyt to do with feminism. This has just shined a light on how much mental illness runs rampant and untreated in our community this time with our women. We have a very loud set of women making up a narrative and trying to destroy this happily married young black couple for various reasons but zero of them have to do with what really happened in that video. Hopefully if any good comes from this it will be a dialogue about the many untreated women in our community with a mental illness and how we fix it.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

NOOOOOO ONE HAS ANY SMOKE FOR THE MEN WHO INTERVIEWED THEM! THE MEN WHO LITERALLY SAID HE WAS 🧢! THE MEN WHO LITERALLY SAID THAT SIMONE WAS THE STAR/PRIZE.

To be fair, no one had any smoke for them. Everyone is just shytting on jonahton owens

I called them out for baiting with their questions.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
To be fair, no one had any smoke for them. Everyone is just shytting on jonahton owens

I called them out for baiting with their questions.
THANK.YOU.

I already said the real mistake was interviewing with them. This whole snafu is the result of interviewing with ppl who aren’t actual journalists.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Waaaait a minute!!!! Yeah I’m glad I didn’t give it my attention but her being snarky instead of letting people talk might come back to haunt her

If I’m secure in my marriage the peanut gallery wouldn’t phase me. She needs to study at the Beyoncé school of public relations

But imma say this, if this marriage doesn’t last and he files first. Al Gore’s internet is gonna be in flames
She was just trying to save face. I mean the dude has been struggling with his career and self-esteem for a while now (his words). He even said she was the one in control of the money.

If he had just been humble instead of acting like a prize that he clearly isn't it would have been all good. But he did it to himself. Unfortunately she's just going to have to bump her head. She's only 26 y/o.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

Ryan Taylor burned him so bad that he had to make an apology video. :russ:

The truth of matter is the only reason Mr. Biles got that interview was b/c of her and the other players were trying to flex on him because they knew he was a scrub who she is only fukking with because of his looks.

They really wanted to engage with her and have a lot of respect for her as an athlete. When he didn’t give his wife her props they wanted to give him a reality check.

As far as what these other dudes online have to say about :manny:. I stopped valuing their opinions awhile ago. Of course bums will support other bums. Give women shyt and then collectively tell women it's candy so they all can be shyt.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I don't think a lot of people watched the interview or really don't understand communication at all. The interview was an dikk measuring contest. They didn't respect Mr. Biles from the gate and he spent the whole interview trying to gain their respect but really told on himself.

The whole "BW are trying to destroy their marriage narrative" is funny. Ryan told him that his answers made it clear that Mr. Biles really wasn't into his wife. He made that assessment in real time. People agreed. :manny:

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
this shyt still going :mjlol:

People REALLY don’t like hearing the truth
Haven’t you heard? That millionaire bus driver hates his black wife. It’s an outrage. He just married her for status and clout even though he was in the NFL before they got married and was running through hoes before meeting her :troll:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ryan Taylor burned him so bad that he had to make an apology video. :russ:

The truth of matter is the only reason Mr. Biles got that interview was b/c of her and the other players were trying to flex on him because they knew he was a scrub who she is only fukking with because of his looks.

They really wanted to engage with her and have a lot of respect for her as an athlete. When he didn’t give his wife her props they wanted to give him a reality check.

As far as what these other dudes online have to say about :manny:. I stopped valuing their opinions awhile ago. Of course bums will support other bums. Give women shyt and then collectively tell women it's candy so they all can be shyt.
I’m going to be honest. I don’t really care about this cuz 🤷🏾‍♀️ it isn’t our business and as long as he isn’t beating her, wtf can anyone really say about someone else’s marriage for real for real? This is only up for debate because the way HE BEHAVED is bringing attention.

Again, everyone wants to talk about “modern black women”, but this is an example of “modern black men”. This is a young married men surrounded by older married men who CLEARLY CALLED OUT THE 🧢, and everyone else is trying to gaslight us when people who have actually grown up around married couples know that men who purposely downplay their women in public do it to humble them.

It don’t make me no nevermind because the men in my family don’t need tell the world one-sided stories about their marriages.

There are dynamics that exist in every relationship. The same way WE are supposed to respect our men and not chop their egos down in public is the same way men are supposed to make us look desirable and loved and coveted in the eyes of the public.

Dudes don’t want to call a spade a spade because they want to defend a fellow black man no matter what. No one is saying the man is trash. We are saying the way he spoke about his woman is trash.

Again- I don’t need to see anything else. I don’t care about social media commentary, etc. That man was in a room filled with married peers and the reaction of THOSE MEN -ON CAMERA- told me everything I need to know. Men know each other better than we do. Them brehs called 🧢 because it was 🧢. This is why fathers, brothers, etc are so important because they can see shyt that WE don’t see.

People talk about wanting to see how black ppl behave around white ppl to see what time they really on. Get your man in a room filled with other respectable men and see how he behaves and regards you. He was putting on for the other men in the room while they were looking at him like 👀👀👀 and trying to highlight the GOAT status and fame of his wife.

This was literally like watching men in the barbershop or locker room. You don’t tell the world your woman bagged you because it makes her look desperate just like she doesn’t run around throwing around her net worth because it would sound like she’s emasculating her man in the public eye.

Not to mention she had to jump in and say “No babe, we matched! That means you liked me first and I matched you, I just messaged you first!” And he said “Oh she always says that”. That was her trying to save face and level the playing field and make it look like he liked her first but he made it clear that no, she initiated everything. If you’re game goofy you might not get it. Naw he put that girl out there!

AGAIN: they are a young, beautiful, married couple. WE WANT THEM TO STAY TOGETHER, BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY.
Just stop getting on podcasts discussing your life because these ppl are in it for clicks and views.
This is not real journalism. This is clickbait nonsense so that they can run up a bag on SOCIAL MEDIA. If they had been interviewed on Good Morning America it would’ve gone completely differently and this wouldn’t even be a conversation.

Last edited:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
She was just trying to save face. I mean the dude has been struggling with his career and self-esteem for a while now (his words). He even said she was the one in control of the money.

If he had just been humble instead of acting like a prize that he clearly isn't it would have been all good. But he did it to himself. Unfortunately she's just going to have to bump her head. She's only 26 y/o.
If she ever gets pregnant by him, that marriage will be over. I give this marriage a good 3 more years tops. Its so obvious that he is not into her like she is into him. Im glad she is reading all of the comments online. She will get her wake up call soon enough and I will bump all of these current threads when she do.