Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That girl loves that boy :obama: she just a smiling. Such a beautiful thing.

From his previous postings, it’s easy to tell he loves his woman very much. Love is beautiful.

Both them need to keep their relationship out the public, and continue being the power couple they are.
they shouldn't respond to anything, just keep enjoying life and excelling in whatever they put their mind to. Engaging with folks is just going to feed the beast who will pray on their downfall

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
so… truthfully fukk everything else. I don’t care bout how they met or who chased who. They’re a cute couple.

I wanna talk about the damn host.

No one wants to address what that dude said? “I know we some pretty Red dimes”? (When the guy who said it is definitely mid)

So light skinned/mixed dudes describe themselves like light skinned women? Being light skinned makes them prizes off rip? :sas2:
Tinge of colorism in this shyt too :sas2:
All I know is that ain't the first time he's said some suspect shxt...

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I watched the whole interview. The dudes doing the interview flexed and shytted on him the whole interview so he stood on his wife to make himself look more important.

The one guy Ryan Clarke was a savage with it and stayed on his neck especially after Mr. Biles said he was the prize.

Mr. Biles painted himself a loser and it became very clear he was only there for the come up especially after he said he was disgusted by her freaky pictures.

Marriage headed for destruction. Probably already cheating on her with WW. And she's too blind to see it.

Mr. Biles! Pearl please :pachaha:

Why does this shyt have 650+ posts :heh:

EXACTLY!!!! Nothing about this situation is that serious

But as far as the situation goes, it's all hilarious to me. Simone isn't concerned but everyone else is

Also not to shyt on this man but as a football fan, I never knew who this man was beforehand besides Simone Biles' husband. Sorry to this man

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Mr. Biles! Pearl please :pachaha:

EXACTLY!!!! Nothing about this situation is that serious

But as far as the situation goes, it's all hilarious to me. Simone isn't concerned but everyone else is

Also not to shyt on this man but as a football fan, I never knew who this man was beforehand besides Simone Biles' husband. Sorry to this man
Mr. Biles made a fool of himself and his football homies helped him out.

They shyt on his school, his skin color, his career, told him that he did NOT like his own wife and told him he would never be as good as her...yet these dusties want to blame this on BW.

:pachaha:

The last straw was when Mr. Biles told the world her freaky pictures that she sends to him are unappealing.

:russ:

She doesn't need to be worried. It's clear as day that she choose the bus driver route and he's only there for a come up only. Just hope she signed a prenup.

That curly head dude she was dating before was more her speed.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

They shyt on his school, his skin color, his career, told him that he did NOT like his own wife and told him he would never be as good as her...yet these dusties want to blame this on BW.

The last straw was when Mr. Biles told the world her freaky pictures that she sends to him are unappealing.

She doesn't need to be worried. It's clear as day that she choose the bus driver route and he's only there for a come up only. Just hope she signed a prenup.

Waaaait a minute!!!! Yeah I’m glad I didn’t give it my attention but her being snarky instead of letting people talk might come back to haunt her

If I’m secure in my marriage the peanut gallery wouldn’t phase me. She needs to study at the Beyoncé school of public relations

But imma say this, if this marriage doesn’t last and he files first. Al Gore’s internet is gonna be in flames

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Looking up to Kevin Samuels/needing dating advice as an adult
This honestly just shows you a very small limited person.I didn't look up to Kevin Samuel's and he didn't really give dating advice he was more about breaking women's delusions about man.As a adult you can have mentors and inspiration.If I read a book do you think that's gay as a adult?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

This was my ONLY question for the brehs.

NOOOOOO ONE HAS ANY SMOKE FOR THE MEN WHO INTERVIEWED THEM! THE MEN WHO LITERALLY SAID HE WAS 🧢! THE MEN WHO LITERALLY SAID THAT SIMONE WAS THE STAR/PRIZE.

Where are the comments regarding what the BLACK MEN ON THE PIVOT PODCAST said?!

This ain’t about Black women. What about what the brehs said?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The fukk?

Women like her usually get MAD when house wives are expected to be silent, and are always trying to make them equal

Now she's trying to say how husbands should shut the fukk up and worship their wives?

All the more reason to not listen to what alot of these women be saying. I'm not a misogynist but you really got to just ignore what they say for your own good
There’s a problem in the world. There’s no way on earth a woman looking like this should feel comfortable speaking on what a famous woman should do with her marriage. She looks like an absolute clown and so do other very unattractive speaking on issues like these. If stay in your own lane was a person it would be her because I guarantee there are zero nfl players trying to get at her:camby:

Last edited: