Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Travis Kelce is more famous than this guy and every single person who talks about his relationship makes it clear Taylor Smith is “the prize” because of her elevated status. He ain’t talking it seriously because he knows if he plays it cool he’s gonna be a billionaire if he marries her 🤣
:sas2: but guess who ruining the environment to see Travis play every weekend?

very similar to Simone driving 45 min to see her dude every weekend:sas1:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I watched the whole interview. The dudes doing the interview flexed and shytted on him the whole interview so he stood on his wife to make himself look more important.

The one guy Ryan Clarke was a savage with it and stayed on his neck especially after Mr. Biles said he was the prize.

Mr. Biles painted himself a loser and it became very clear he was only there for the come up especially after he said he was disgusted by her freaky pictures.

Marriage headed for destruction. Probably already cheating on her with WW. And she's too blind to see it.
Oh my God

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched the whole interview. The dudes doing the interview flexed and shytted on him the whole interview so he stood on his wife to make himself look more important.

The one guy Ryan Clarke was a savage with it and stayed on his neck especially after Mr. Biles said he was the prize.

Mr. Biles painted himself a loser and it became very clear he was only there for the come up especially after he said he was disgusted by her freaky pictures.

Marriage headed for destruction. Probably already cheating on her with WW. And she's too blind to see it.
qhq4rgU.png

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
With old school dudes, there’s a certain way you talk about your woman in the public eye.

This whole ordeal is akin to a couple going out to dinner and the woman sliding her credit card under the table to give you the card to make it seem like you paid for dinner but you didn’t- SHE DID. Women do that to protect a man’s ego so the PUBLIC doesn’t think you’re broke.

Well, when talking about your lady you don’t tell the PUBLIC that she chased you because everyone knows women need to feel wanted and need to feel beautiful. When you make it clear to everyone your woman literally pursued YOU, it puts her in the masculine position and it makes it look like you weren’t attracted to her because men generally pursue- EVEN IF WE PUT OURSELVES IN YOUR LINE OF SIGHT.

Y’all talking about women got it twisted, but y’all ain’t even reading what you type. WE ALL KNOW WOMEN PURSUE IN THE SENSE THAT WE POSITION OURSELVES, DROP A HANKERCHIEF, etc. WHAT WE ARE TAUGHT NOT TO DO IS LITERALLY HOUND A NICCA DOWN CUZ THAT’S A MAN’S NATURAL NATURE- TO FUKKING HUNT FOR WHAT YOU WANT.
He didn’t say she dropped a napkin or positioned herself in his line of sight. He said YOU SHOULD BE ASKING HOW SHE BAGGED ME!

He will also need to be careful that another dude doesn’t try to snatch her with these types of remarks. We see what happens when sharks smell blood in water. I’m glad they’re putting up a united front. Hopefully, no more podcasts for them.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Ooooooh I see what y’all are saying.

Nah I think she’s pointing out what I pointed out- the host saying “we some red dimes”.

It’s the mixed(?) dude who brought up being light (RED) skinned and being a dime. What makes him a “dime”? Cuz he’s light skinned? He’s a redbone so he’s a dime? Cuz he isn’t cute lol I think that is what she was talking about. Usually women are praised for our looks.

Yeeeeeeea I really think his comment is what kicked the whole thing off. Now, yes, it might’ve been a joke…but it rubbed the ladies the wrong way 🤷🏾‍♀️
That was some feminine shyt to say too...Men outchea calling themselves pretty red dimes....SMH

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
That girl loves that boy :obama: she just a smiling. Such a beautiful thing.

From his previous postings, it’s easy to tell he loves his woman very much. Love is beautiful.

Both them need to keep their relationship out the public, and continue being the power couple they are.