Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Shout out to Saint Kevin Samuels spitting from the grave
w42AYco.png

giphy.gif

Y'all really think that man was straight? :mjlol:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It’s wild to me to read about how this dude is apparently not marriage material and a bum because he is a backup safety in the NFL. Let me say that again, a player who has been in the NFL for 6 years is a bum and not worth the time.

It’s one thing to dismiss his ability in comparison to other NFL players when we are discussing the game. It’s another thing entirely to dismiss him as a potential life partner because he isn’t All-Pro.

These bytches done lost they damn mind.

You fukking with a nikka that just got a dollar raise at Jiffy Lube, but a backup Safety in the NFL is not a catch. :dahell:

bytches spend all year rooting for all types of fukked up relationships on Love and Hip Hop, Real Housewives, etc….. talking about they believe in love. But Simone need to drop this dude because he wasnt watching the proper programming the summer of 2016. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Seriously.

Only watch 1:19:14 thru 1:19:43

And

1:19:56 thru 1:20:13

And forget the messenger; this is the old school lesson most men give the women in their lives

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
YES! And that’s the correct way to do it!

You get dolled up and sit down in the line of sight of the guy you’re interested in. Yep. You can strike up a convo with him. Yep. Send him a pie/plate. Yep.

Again: Coli dads, you telling your daughter it’s cool to drive 45min away to meet a new man? :hubie:
If ole boy got something going for himself, and it’s a man she’s wanting, then by all means, go get that man or at the very least, put yourself in his view.

My ole lady made the first move with me. It wasn’t necessarily ideal, but I’m glad she did. We were in college, and I had just switched majors and was the new kid in the classroom. Introduced herself, applied pressure, and it was a wrap. It wasn’t always easy, but She knew I was going to be something; a man of means. She got me.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The guy in your avi fukks men in the ass :umad: :dame:

Oops my bad, fukked :skip:
1) The person in my avi isn't real. It's a cartoon that was made by AI :francis:
2) When did he fukk you in the ass breh :scust:?
You've said it multiple times so I'm assuming you have some inside information you want to volunteer.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If ole boy got something going for himself, and it’s a man she’s wanting, then by all means, go get that man or at the very least, put yourself in his view.

My ole lady made the first move with me. It wasn’t necessarily ideal, but I’m glad she did. We were in college, and I had just switched majors and was the new kid in the classroom. Introduced herself, applied pressure, and it was a wrap. It wasn’t always easy, but She knew I was going to be something; a man of means. She got me.
And when you tell stories about how you met, you tell ppl that she bagged you and you weren’t really checking for her? You say that in public?

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I really think the idea of a women putting the full court press on a breh shes feeling is breaking there brains . It’s the exact opposite of everything they have been taught.
Men too. I've mentioned it here before, I reached out initially. The coli was appalled, I wish I could find the thread. :pachaha:

Their opinions were already decided for them. Only reason the interview reached Hally Mae in cac-ville and "Kewchie_mane" during her culta'ral gap year is because of the initial outrage based on fallacies stirred by the sistahood. I bet if most people were to initially view the clip without a galvanizing prompt, it wouldn't have triggered any alarms
No, ww have been radicalized too.

:yeshrug: We were sophomores in college and the early bird gets the worm. I went to school with white girls, though, you couldn't really play those shy games about a bm, esp one who wasn't there on an athletic scholarship. You snap those up immediately.