Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Dude is a handsome 5’11 NFL player with a Million dollar contract. He’s like .001 of all black men. All these black women acting like he’s an undesirable worthless bum is wild
:pachaha:
no homo but strip Simone's status away and I'd be looking at him kind of funny for being with her while playing in the league. He should be knee deep in some IG models flipping these hoes left and right on some HOH and GMB.

I thought Simone went the Serena Williams route and was with a cac. I was pretty surprised when I saw her dude. She did come up. They arent hearing what he was saying tho

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
no homo but strip Simone's status away and I'd be looking at him kind of funny for being with her while playing in the league. He should be knee deep in some IG models flipping these hoes left and right.

I thought Simone went the Serena Williams route and was with a cac. I was pretty surprised when I saw her dude. She did come up. They arent hearing what he was saying tho
Which brings us around to what another issue/undercurrent is…

The quiet part most aren’t saying out loud is he’s a fine light skinned pro athlete who could be with a more attractive woman (you said IG model, which for most = some light skinned/mixed/Latina pretty chick), which is why most men are saying he is the catch.

I think she’s cute 🤷🏾‍♀️
But women/everyone’s upset because it sounds like he’s downplaying GOAT athlete. A lot of brehs in here are really saying…yea she’s accomplished, but upon first glance we ain’t checking for her either.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Which brings us around to what another issue/undercurrent is…

The quiet part most aren’t saying out loud is he’s a fine light skinned pro athlete who could be with a more attractive woman (you said IG model, which for most = some light skinned/mixed/Latina pretty chick), which is why most men are saying he is the catch.

I think she’s cute 🤷🏾‍♀️
But women/everyone’s upset because it sounds like he’s downplaying GOAT athlete. A lot of brehs in here are really saying…yea she’s accomplished, but upon first glance we ain’t checking for her either.
the IG models I follow are dark/brown skinned (like myself) with natural hair. Login • Instagram I made a thread on this girl not that long ago. There's a whole niche on IG

Simone is ok, she's not ugly she kinda cute, but she's also 4'11, 90 pounds and a bit on the flat side. My girl is 5'7 with curves, I have a type, Simone isn't that.

NFL dude already mentioned how he was flipping hoes and how it was hard for him to stop but did it for her, thus the comment "She caught me". She was driving 45 min to see him for a reason. She is an all star but at the end of the day she is still a woman that has crushes too.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
the IG models I follow are dark/brown skinned (like myself) with natural hair. Login • Instagram I made a thread on this girl not that long ago. There's a whole niche on IG

Simone is ok, she's not ugly she kinda cute, but she's also 4'11, 90 pounds and a bit on the flat side. My girl is 5'7 with curves, I have a type, Simone isn't that.

NFL dude already mentioned how he was flipping hoes and how it was hard for him to stop but did it for her, thus the comment "She caught me". She was driving 45 min to see him for a reason. She is an all star but at the end of the day she is still a woman that has crushes too.
Tooooootally get it!

It really doesn’t matter. The point is we don’t have to literally tell the world every detail of our love story, especially if it makes things sound one-sided. The WORLD doesn’t have to know she matched you first, liked all your IG pix first, messaged you while you were in the shower, and drove 45min to see you first.

You not talking in a private space with your friends.
You talking to podcasters ON THE INTERNET.

He had to emphasize how much she chased him. WHY?

And the sole reason I know I’m not tripping is because ALL OF THE BREHS ON THE PODCAST LOOKED @ HIM AND RESPONDED LIKE WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS 🧢

Whether he was lying or telling the truth, the men in that room shared most ppl’s sentiments.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Tooooootally get it!

It really doesn’t matter. The point is we don’t have to literally tell the world every detail of our love story, especially if it makes things sound one-sided. The WORLD doesn’t have to know she matched you first, liked all your IG pix first, messaged you while you were in the shower, and drove 45min to see you first.

And the sole reason I know I’m not tripping is because ALL OF THE BREHS ON THE PODCAST LOOKED @ HIM AND RESPONDED LIKE WHAT HE WAS SAYING WAS 🧢

Whether he was lying or telling the truth, the men in that room shared most ppl’s sentiments.
Why? Because they asked. They tried to make my boy look like a simp and he deaded it. He reminded them she's a regular woman outside of the accolades and he was flipping women, they be in his box, not the other way around. :pachaha:

He hit them with the :childplease:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Tooooootally get it!

They asked him, he answered

And you're ignoring a crucial detail:

They were trying to ask him if he wasn't even interested in her at all, but he immediately said "nah it wasn't like that" and shut it down.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They asked him, he answered

And you're ignoring a crucial detail:

They were trying to ask him if he wasn't even interested in her at all, but he immediately said "nah it wasn't like that" and shut it down.
Never forget, Simon Biles, who's happily wearing her husband's last name, is fine with this. Not only was she fine with it, she was cheesing the entire time talking about how incredible her husband is.
simone-biles-jonathan-owens-1-d5495e14906c409dbd366e021ccad790.jpg

Now ask the woman who's upset with Mrs Johnathan Owens how their husbands compares to hers :mjpls:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Everything dude gonna do now is gonna be micro analyzed. What I’d suggest for him to do is to get her to pass her social media accounts onto her manager and both to stfu about their marriage from now on.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Everything dude gonna do now is gonna be micro analyzed. What I’d suggest for him to do is to get her to pass her social media accounts onto her manager and both to stfu about their marriage from now on.
That’s all I’m saying.

Celebs get scrutinized and you have to be careful how you say things because ppl will pick shyt apart.

She could’ve flown 3 hours to see him EVERYDAY. It wouldn’t matter because WE DON’T NEED TO KNOW.

Yea, he wanted to make it clear to the men in the room he was getting chicks already so he wasn’t really tripping off her initially.

If a woman is sitting around with her girls listing the gifts she received and the amount of time her man spent traveling to her in the initial days of their courtship that would be one thing. If she got on tv and told it to the world it would be considered tacky and too much info. That’s all this was. Too. Much. Info.