Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
People are shocked he didn't know who she was?

How many nikkas watch gymnastics during the olympics?

Basketball and track are the only obvious sports for most black men
The better argument is that gymnastics only gett major buzz every 4 years, and 2016 was Simone's first Olympic games

So it's very practical that he might have missed her if he was at football camp

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I hate the fact that I fully understand what that means :snoop:

No I was never a dikk tucking vegan mf'r nor am I a fakkit like OP but once you learn how to speak their language, which is basically 11th/12th grade English class but gay, doors'll open
I hate these bytches that go out their way to use big words to make themselves seem smarter than they are. Look at me I can use a thesaurus. bytch go kick rocks:camby:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I hate these bytches that go out their way to use big words to make themselves seem smarter than they are. Look at me I can use a thesaurus. bytch go kick rocks:camby:
Midwits make the world look like its going round :manny:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure if I wrote this already.
But I think I remember black women talking about Simone biles hair or some shyt in the Olympics.

Now these same hoes is acting like they care about her.
But trying to shyt on her relationship.

Everything women say... Just know that the opposite it true.
They say "men hate women".
Men are fukkin biologically incapable of hating women.

Women fukking hate each other. Even their compliments to each other are laced with cyanide

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
There is no patriarchy in the American black community. Barack had to get the Valerie Jarrett gatekeeper co-sign and the general co-sign of black women.
One Black Woman is from here has killed african leaders and has helped foment Ethiopian conflict. We even have a city girl mayor who is moving with impunity. Y’all are the freeist Black Women alive. And you get to disrespect black men to their face and call them insecure for not liking it or kissing the ring. What other group has black women that can bomb black countries and assassinate black male leaders?