Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

deeman

All Star
Daps
I remember before these comments came out black women were on his bumper. They was on some she better get a prenup, or I don’t trust this guy. Hmm why is that it wouldn’t be because he is considered the more attractive one in the relationship is it.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
My wife got at me in a dating site. We tell that story without an issue because it’s the truth.
It’s the way the story is relayed.

Do you say “yea, she liked my pix. I saw it. Went to take a shower and realized she messaged me. Decided to check her IG, she had a lot of followers so I was like oh she must be legit, so I messaged her back”

Or do you simply say “yea she hit me first” ??

Thaaaaaat’s the question.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
Which brings us around to what another issue/undercurrent is…

The quiet part most aren’t saying out loud is he’s a fine light skinned pro athlete who could be with a more attractive woman (you said IG model, which for most = some light skinned/mixed/Latina pretty chick), which is why most men are saying he is the catch.

I think she’s cute 🤷🏾‍♀️
But women/everyone’s upset because it sounds like he’s downplaying GOAT athlete. A lot of brehs in here are really saying…yea she’s accomplished, but upon first glance we ain’t checking for her either.

Nah Bria Myles, Raven Tracy, Justine Sky aren’t lightskinned

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It’s the way the story is relayed.

Do you say “yea, she liked my pix. I saw it. Went to take a shower and realized she messaged me. Decided to check her IG, she had a lot of followers so I was like oh she must be legit, so I messaged her back”

Or do you simply say “yea she hit me first” ??

Thaaaaaat’s the question.

Not gonna go into it but it was more the former. Had to convince me it was worth my time. :manny:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna go into it but it was more the former. Had to convince me it was worth my time. :manny:
Yea. DO YOU TELL STRANGERS THAT SHE HAD TO CONVINCE YOU? SHE DIDN’T CATCH YOUR EYE BUT YOU CAUGHT HERS ? Do you get into all that?? Or do you just say “yea we met online, she messaged me first”