Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Giselle

Daps
I think it's preferable if they're partners/equals or whatever, but if the dude is gonna throw the word "catch" out there he should put some respect on his wife's name

Then again... she married him, so she must be fine with it :manny:
He did if y’all watched the interview you would’ve heard everything he said. She also hopped in as well

Whoever tweeted this is telling the truth, they should’ve watched the whole thing

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Knew not who she was and didn't recognize her are two different things...I think it's the latter he just worded it wrong

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Next step is to lie on him

One thing I know is the need to be right is powerful for these set of woman

They are praying for this to fail

I bet they in his DM’s with nudes trying to see if he will answer

Shoot even a “seen” will be screen shotted

They gonna lie on the brother next

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think anything is wrong with him feeling like he’s a catch. He’s an attractive nfl player. That’s a catch! All his life he’s probably been worshipped like a bad bytch.

So for him now to make it to the nfl and STILL be called someone’s husband has to bother him. That’s def a problem for them and you see it in the interview. It seems like lighthearted banter but it’s a thing with them especially both being high level athletes.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Shout out to Saint Kevin Samuels spitting from the grave
w42AYco.png

giphy.gif

Last edited:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopefully famous people learn to stfu about their relationships. I remember deep in the pandemic me and my ex was watching a show called ‘Black Love’ with famous married couples telling their business, and most of those marriages done and so is me and my ex lol