Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see anything wrong with what Jonathan said. Man sees himself as the prize and Biles agreed with everything he said. She pursued him. He is a professional athlete with vast options of attractive women at his disposal.

The sistahood doesn’t like women pursuing the kind of men they want. As well as black men or men being the prize

You can tell even if he was a serial killer she’ll die for this man from the way she looks & smiles at him. Shorty was struck by a bolt of lightning.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
So A man can get away with anything as long as he's making more money than his spouse.. you women are fukking dumb
I’m not saying that!

But JayZ also never downplayed her and her success in the industry :ufdup:

Simone Biles is a GOAT and ol boy played her in the interview. That’s it.

As long as they are happy and faithful and have some lovely Black children- I am HAPPY for them.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
There are too many miserable women who are so caught up in not having value for any man that they can only see any situation through their bitter eyes and not for what the intentions are between those 2 people.

Clearly the man doesn't "look down " on simone because he gave her his ultimate commitment through marriage even if he saw himself as the "prize"

Fact is, all men who get up every morning with shyt to do, keep themselves in shape and value family health and business, we are a catch. That shouldn't translate as being better than a woman because we accept with confidence that we bring great values to the table. I'm not some older lazy video game playing bum who takes all his little money to purchase weed cigarettes and beer and lives off a woman on section 8. I get up and handle my shyt every day. I am a catch. But a woman should feel she is a catch too and have reasons to back that other than she has a vagina.

Problem is a lot of these woman upset about this have nothing other than a body and a vagina to offer and still want to maintain the gynocracy and sisterhood that keeps woman above all on the pecking order and demands men bow to them and worship the ground they walk on. This story doesn't align with that thinking so we in a uproar over a man simply telling the truth of how they met.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Don't see why that would make them get angry at jonathon and simone. And accuse him of demeaning her

These birds act like Rihanna, Naomi, Chloe, etc. were forced to give birth out of wedlock.

They could have made the guy put a ring on it if they wanted to. They made the choice not to care! But they blame black men for not being marriage minded. Putting all the responsibility on men.

Maybe those women don't want to get married to a guy that earns less than them? They don't want to be used by them. (Funny since they criticize men for having the same trepidations :sas2: )

Which then addresses the elephant in the room: that women in general don't like marrying down. We can't keep shytting on men for this when this is still a function of women's preferences.

The dude isn't allowed to feel confident because they hate how she drove 45 minutes to see him? These are the same birds who seem to hate traditional expectations/gender roles except when it benefits them.
Oh nah, Riri and them engaged in some bird like behavior. 🤷🏾‍♀️ It is what it is. I don’t think anyone would care about DDG if he wasn’t doing stupid stuff to embarrass Hallie on Twitter. The tweets about “stinky s*x” when the girl was obviously working with Disney and his song talking about having a girl who is more famous, and possibly cheating with Rubi Rose, etc. Thaaaaat’s why ppl don’t like DDG.

And truthfully ASAP is a fly dude and he and Riri have been around each other for years. I think most of us saw this coming. I think the issue is him being dumb enough to shoot someone or whatever and possibly be going to jail.

But again, that’s who those women chose.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homie know his worth🤷🏽‍♂️
Maybe he did know her prior and just keeping her level headed and not think he’s with her due to her celebrity, or maybe he really didn’t know her🤷🏽‍♂️. Either way she’s HAPPY with breh and let’s not act like he ain’t have options he’s good looking. That’s what these women don’t get when a man know his worth got options we don’t give a damn about your accomplishments if you don’t bring what we deem value to our life.