Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of these bytches telling on themselves

"Terrorists"

They really hate men being confident and feeling like the prize because it exposes that some of these bitter twitter women don't have much to offer.

Yall peep how they also love calling black men narcissistic?
I'm glad she took the mask off because I hope some of the posters here can really see how her ilk feel about black men. There's a power struggle here and it makes them uncomfortable how black men won't bow down to them no matter how many degrees, accolades and awards they have. So the idea of chasing a man completely tilts the power towards a man favor. And if you watch till the end you'll see that she throws her boyfriend completely under the bus :russ: .

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Some of these bytches telling on themselves

"Terrorists"

They really hate men being confident and feeling like the prize because it exposes that some of these bitter twitter women don't have much to offer.

Yall peep how they also love calling black men narcissistic?
Ooooooh I see what y’all are saying.

Nah I think she’s pointing out what I pointed out- the host saying “we some red dimes”.

It’s the mixed(?) dude who brought up being light (RED) skinned and being a dime. What makes him a “dime”? Cuz he’s light skinned? He’s a redbone so he’s a dime? Cuz he isn’t cute lol I think that is what she was talking about. Usually women are praised for our looks.

Yeeeeeeea I really think his comment is what kicked the whole thing off. Now, yes, it might’ve been a joke…but it rubbed the ladies the wrong way 🤷🏾‍♀️

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
The bolded is the absolute truth.
Women have been preconditioned to “marry up”

So when they see other women they idolize effectively do the opposite they start to project out of feelings of insecurity and it shows itself through disdain of the male partner.

Beyoncé/Jay Z
Rihanna/ASAP Rocky
Haile/DDG or whatever that dude name is
Simone Biles/this dude

See the trend :sas2:

In all these instances the man alone is very successful in their own right but doesn’t have as much money as their female partner which starts to shatter some world views.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Women have always pursued men. Just differently. Maybe they didn’t go up and ask for a date but they always positioned themselves to be seen very conveniently for the guy they really liked. I remember hearing women at church as a little kid talk about bringing men pies and other cooked items as a “ welcome gift” to the church. lol.
YES! And that’s the correct way to do it!

You get dolled up and sit down in the line of sight of the guy you’re interested in. Yep. You can strike up a convo with him. Yep. Send him a pie/plate. Yep.

Again: Coli dads, you telling your daughter it’s cool to drive 45min away to meet a new man? :hubie:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

So when they see other women they idolize effectively do the opposite they start to project out of feelings of insecurity and it shows itself through disdain of the male partner.

Beyoncé/Jay Z
Rihanna/ASAP Rocky
Simone Biles/this dude

In all these instances the man alone is very successful in their own right but doesn’t have as much money as their female partner which starts to shatter some world views.
JayZ could’ve retired Beyoncé on the SPOT. Beyoncé’s daddy made sure his daughter married a man who could support her.

It’s just that Beyoncé has her own goals and aspirations so she made sure her brand remained relevant by continuing her career.

Besides Simone being married, NOTICE HOW BEYONCÉ IS THE ONLY ONE ON THE LIST WHO MARRIED BEFORE SHE GOT PREGNANT.

Beyoncé followed social rules and actually did everything right (focused on her career instead of partying, got married to a successful man, kids in wedlock, continued her career) which is why ppl can’t say anything besides “JayZ cheated on our fav”.

RiRi and Hallie got knocked up by rappers who make less than them. YEA, it’s a bad look. They ain’t even married.

That’s why everyone’s talking about Cardi B. YES, Offset had more fame than her at the beginning of his career, but she, somehow, became a powerhouse and made a BUNCH of money so now she’s getting cheated on by a man who apparently has less money than her. She’s saying how she helped him financially, etc- that’s why she’s going crazy on the internet. It stings more when a woman is more successful and her man/hubby ends up doing her wrong.

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
A fake one apparently..

"She been taking dikk for years!"

10ed19c10002c39dac2f6e13c546303a_w200.gif

No, seriously, one day I hope someone does some c00n-intelpro shyt and breaks down all of this social media agent shyt.

bubba scotch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YES! And that’s the correct way to do it!

You get dolled up and sit down in the line of sight of the guy you’re interested in. Yep. You can strike up a convo with him. Yep. Send him a pie/plate. Yep.

Again: Coli dads, you telling your daughter it’s cool to drive 45min away to meet a new man? :hubie:
Ain't no "correct way". Some women refuse to date in a passive manner. Simone saw the man of her dreams and said fukk hoping and dreaming he talks to her. And guess what, it worked cause she's married to a millionaire. In that case I would be cool with my daughter driving an hour away to link up with her dream person.

darryl

Superstar
Daps
JayZ could’ve retired Beyoncé on the SPOT. Beyoncé’s daddy made sure his daughter married a man who could support her.

It’s just that Beyoncé has her own goals and aspirations so she made sure her brand remained relevant by continuing her career.

Besides Simone being married, NOTICE HOW BEYONCÉ IS THE ONLY ONE ON THE LIST WHO MARRIED BEFORE SHE GOT PREGNANT.

Beyoncé followed social rules and actually did everything right (focused on her career instead of partying, got married to a successful man, kids in wedlock, continued her career) which is why ppl can’t say anything besides “JayZ cheated on our fav”.

RiRi and Hallie got knocked up by rappers who make less than them. YEA, it’s a bad look. They ain’t even married.

That’s why everyone’s talking about Cardi B. YES, Offset had more fame than her at the beginning of his career, but she, somehow, became a powerhouse and made a BUNCH of money so now she’s getting cheated on by a man who apparently has less money than her. She’s saying how she helped him financially, etc- that’s why she’s going crazy on the internet. It stings more when a woman is more successful and her man/hubby ends up doing her wrong.
So A man can get away with anything as long as he's making more money than his spouse.. you women are fukking dumb

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Beyoncé/Jay Z
Rihanna/ASAP Rocky
Simone Biles/this dude

beyonce mre money than J?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Beyoncé/Jay Z
Rihanna/ASAP Rocky
Simone Biles/this dude

The money part ain't necessarily always true either

DDG absolutely makes more money than Hailey but people still don't understand how stupid rich popular streamers are

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Ooooooh I see what y’all are saying.

Nah I think she’s pointing out what I pointed out- the host saying “we some red dimes”.

It’s the mixed(?) dude who brought up being light (RED) skinned and being a dime. What makes him a “dime”? Cuz he’s light skinned? He’s a redbone so he’s a dime? Cuz he isn’t cute lol I think that is what she was talking about. Usually women are praised for our looks.

Yeeeeeeea I really think his comment is what kicked the whole thing off. Now, yes, it might’ve been a joke…but it rubbed the ladies the wrong way 🤷🏾‍♀️
Don't see why that would make them get angry at jonathon and simone. And accuse him of demeaning her

These birds act like Rihanna, Naomi, Chloe, etc. were forced to give birth out of wedlock.

They could have made the guy put a ring on it if they wanted to. They made the choice not to care! But they blame black men for not being marriage minded. Putting all the responsibility on men.

Maybe those women don't want to get married to a guy that earns less than them? They don't want to be used by them. (Funny since they criticize men for having the same trepidations :sas2: )

Which then addresses the elephant in the room: that women in general don't like marrying down. We can't keep shytting on men for this when this is still a function of women's preferences.

The dude isn't allowed to feel confident because they hate how she drove 45 minutes to see him? These are the same birds who seem to hate traditional expectations/gender roles except when it benefits them.