Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm convinced this shyt is popping off now to distract people from what's going on in Gaza right now. Twitter got more smoke for a couple in Love than hundreds of thousands being killed and displaced.
It’s really because folks on social media have short attention spans and a lot don’t really care about the bad, sad serious shyt happening if it isn’t happening here. The ppl gossiping about Biles and her hubby are not the same ppl who seriously care about Gaza LOL

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I managed to avoid this story until now lol

My wife was telling me about it, I just watched the clip and honestly can't bring myself to give a fukk. They look happy.

Dude looks like he's in his own world and doesn't follow gymnastics like that - that's normal to me.

Plus there's nothing wrong with thinking you're the "catch" in a relationship. He's supposed to just bow before her and not hold himself up at all?? Plus he never said he doesn't think she's a catch either.

This is a reminder that I need to go offline for a bit and start wrapping presents lol

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know the funniest part about the I'm a catch backlash is that she says he is a catch is she says he is a catch multiple times during the interview. Sure him saying it is corny at best but if she agrees with it and confirms it then whats the issue?

If he wasn't the catch she wouldn't want him. The women complaining either have no man or their man is a bum. What successful woman wants a man that isn't the catch? None. They want top tier men and her husband is top 1% socially and financially. All women want and chase after the same type of man so that makes him the catch. Watch how women move... not what they say.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is just another anti black men hate mob, it always turns into anti black male misandry. If this was a white partner it would be played off as cute and just ignorant error with no wrong intentions. You guys can be ignorant or blind to this but if you cant see this anti black male agenda and emasculation you are willfully choosing not to see it. I rather be single than deal with this nonsense

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Not a big deal but folks are out of school and work so you know how that goes….

He shouldn’t have said that “I’m the prize BS” :heh: Even if it’s true don’t be that guy… you’re just asking for it and low key throwing your wife under the bus in the process for an interview.

Lesbihonest the main reason this got women in a tizzy however is the realization that if “Simone Biles and all her accolades has to chase a man, what chance does my broke, extra ordinary ass have?”

The bolded is the absolute truth.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Claiming "men are the prize" is some premium gender-war nonsense which is why it's almost exclusively black men uttering that bullshyt.

It'll endear him to the usual Coli nikkas but he's instantly ruined his likability and hurt her brand saying that shyt.

They gave him the platform to market himself and his wife as a couple and he completely failed.

Now black/white/Asian/Latin women all hate him and he got his girl doing damage control as a result.

That's the reality.
Again, he said nothing crazy. The only people losing their shyt are mentally ill people. And yes, mentally ill people can come in black, white, asian, latin flavors. That's the reality.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps

8 minute mark. Got em.

7:50-8:50 pretty much
Even she can't hide it. Black women hold light features in high regard. "A light eyed Negro is a terrorist. Quote me!"

The brehs have top 1% physiques, top % earners, and they have the coveted light features. They are the prize, it just makes women like Kimberly uncomfortable to admit, because guys who know their worth have more leverage and make the game harder for them.
Some of these bytches telling on themselves

"Terrorists"

They really hate men being confident and feeling like the prize because it exposes that some of these bitter twitter women don't have much to offer.

Yall peep how they also love calling black men narcissistic?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'm convinced the only reason shyt like this keeps gaining traction is because relationship bullshyt is the easiest way to get a few dollars from tiktok, youtube, and twitter.
Ding ding ding

Truth is there are ppl making a good coin off this BS

And they are in relationships themselves 🤣

But really, in closing, I think the issue everyone is on this “modern woman” vs traditional woman, HVM, HVW stuff…

How “traditional” is it for the girl to pursue the dude first? For the dude to tell the world she liked his pix first, messaged him first, drove almost an hour to him first, etc.

Is it oochie wallie or One Mic?

It’s cool when the multimillionaire famous woman acts modern and pursues the guy she wants and acts like he’s the prize…but then not cool when ppl bring up her accomplishments and it being weird that everyone else knew she was a high profile woman, but he didn’t know who this girl on Raya was who hit him up? Because I guess being a woman, at the end of the day, her accomplishments don’t mean much in the grand scheme of things. It’s just that ppl pick and choose when they like “modern” behavior.

Because Coli dads, lemme know, y’all cool with the idea of your young daughter driving 45min out of her way to meet a stranger? 🤔 lol

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Ding ding ding

Truth is there are ppl making a good coin off this BS

And they are in relationships themselves 🤣

But really, in closing, I think the issue everyone is on this “modern woman” vs traditional woman, HVM, HVW stuff…

How “traditional” is it for the girl to pursue the dude first? For the dude to tell the world she liked his pix first, messaged him first, drove almost an hour to him first, etc.

Is it oochie wallie or One Mic?

It’s cool when the multimillionaire famous woman acts modern and pursues the guy she wants and acts like he’s the prize…but then not cool when ppl bring up her accomplishments and it being weird that everyone else knew she was a high profile woman, but he didn’t know who this girl on Raya was who hit him up? Because I guess being a woman, at the end of the day, her accomplishments don’t mean much in the grand scheme of things. It’s just that ppl pick and choose when they like “modern” behavior.

Because Coli dads, lemme know, y’all cool with the idea of your young daughter driving 45min out of her way to meet a stranger? 🤔 lol

Women have always pursued men. Just differently. Maybe they didn’t go up and ask for a date but they always positioned themselves to be seen very conveniently for the guy they really liked. I remember hearing women at church as a little kid talk about bringing men pies and other cooked items as a “ welcome gift” to the church. lol.