Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
:stopitslime:shyt ain't even that serious bruh. Th interviewer made a joke and he made a light hearted comment. The backlash of all this shyt is dumb as fukk. Of course if they watched the interview then this shyt wouldn't even be a discussion. A bunch of miserable single ass people mad because he treats her as Simone and not as the greatest gymnast alive.
Y'all may not think it's that serious but millions of men/women saw it differently. That's the reality of the situation and that's exactly why I said he needed media training.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Y'all may not think it's that serious but millions of men/women saw it differently. That's the reality of the situation and that's exactly why I said he needed media training.

:stopitslime: Outside of Shannon Sharpe and Ochocinco. Who the fukk are these people and why do their tiktoks matter. hell why does Shannon sharpe opinion matter on somebody else's marriage that nikka 50+ just last week they were shytting on him for his thoughts on dating while he was talking to Kirk Franklin now he the authority? I bet they all didn't watch the interview and just watched that small clip.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Not a big deal but folks are out of school and work so you know how that goes….

He shouldn’t have said that “I’m the prize BS” :heh: Even if it’s true don’t be that guy… you’re just asking for it and low key throwing your wife under the bus in the process for an interview.

Lesbihonest the main reason this got women in a tizzy however is the realization that if “Simone Biles and all her accolades has to chase a man, what chance does my broke, extra ordinary ass have?”

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Now black/white/Asian/Latin women all hate him and he got his girl doing damage control as a result
Some of them are slowly realizing that they've overplayed their hands so now they're trying to offload the blame to nonblack women.

A few questions, eunuch, which demographic was the first to lay waste to the interview and make a mess? Which demographic has been the loudest about it? Which demo provided every single major slander angle and talking point? Which demo will I find disrespecting Simone and her husband the most when I check her twitter and Instagram comments right now? Which demographic will be slandering them forevermore and waiting for them to slip as a couple and for Jonathan Owens to fail careerwise?

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way

I agree breh… dude seemed oblivious to the implications of what he said on her brand. true you can’t contort and capitulate to every opinion on the Internet but you can be sure not to give them more ammunition by delivering dry points when prompted. Especially on such a messy podcast like the pivot

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Their opinions were already decided for them. Only reason the interview reached Hally Mae in cac-ville and "Kewchie_mane" during her culta'ral gap year is because of the initial outrage based on fallacies stirred by the sistahood. I bet if most people were to initially view the clip without a galvanizing prompt, it wouldn't have triggered any alarms

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
You know the funniest part about the I'm a catch backlash is that she says he is a catch is she says he is a catch multiple times during the interview. Sure him saying it is corny at best but if she agrees with it and confirms it then whats the issue?

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
A fake one apparently..

:mjlol:So ol girl is fake dyking while having a whole family and husband lol. What a twist but not surprising since, some of these anti black male YouTubers. Be having black husbands and boyfriends but be promoting. Interracial dating and pushing anti black male propaganda.

Last edited: