Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Wait, so generally speaking women don’t want to date down yet the man being better in every aspect doesn’t make him a catch ?
No misogyny, but this is female logic at its core. When you hit them with actual logic, they say you're mansplaining or accuse you of being gay

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You're right, most black men never talk about sports, music, booty, and gender dynamics.

:stopitslime:

There's already proof in this thread that he knew who she was. He lied about it, we can move on.

Football and basketball are the only sports that get talked about about like that.
Simone is not a woman that dudes are going to be like damn you see her.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
No, men should focus on improving themselves for the sake of doing so or because it is the right thing to do as opposed to doing so for the sake of someone else's approval.

I agree. But in this modern world everyone is trying to seek validation.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

That white boy know who you were.................?
giphy.gif

This is some fakkity, hateful shyt. If that's a man, he needs to be backhanded.

Daps
if i specifically go on a dating sight exclusive to celebrities and influential people, i wouldn't assume i am "the catch" or entitled or whatever in the situation just because i don't recognize a user. but then again everybody is not that wise, and he seems to be making light of himself so i think he gets it. but it's not that serious, if she like it i love it :yeshrug:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:

These women were jealous of this union from jump street. Some of these women feel a way because a woman of Simone Biles stature because she went after the man she wanted and he was Black. If she married a white man and he said the same thing they would have thought it was cute.

The reality is they just want to destroy what she has.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
When I see a Black woman have eyes like that for a Black man, that is more than a welcome sight, especially in today's climate where idiots push this bm vs bw bullshyt. I bet white ppl laugh at that goofy shyt like "how they supposed to overcome us when they cant even get along with themselves:skip:?"

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
"Nigcels" "dusty" tells me everything I need to know :mjpls:

They always seem mad and resentful when a bw marries a bm.
I peep that shyt all the time.

But when a Black woman marries the lowest of the low white men, it's "goals" and "girrrrrrl, yo kids gon' have some good hair"