Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
In addition... a lot of people just really hate the idea of a man receiving or being pursued in a relationship

They really feel that the man should be lucky to be in a relationship with anyone, and that men do not deserve anything by default

A woman can drop hints, but as men, we make the first move that can initiate a relationship. We take the lead. In most cases, when a woman is very forward and direct, she does not get taken seriously.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rdc4g9N.jpg
f6IsvCN.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Simone like “I’m not going to let these miserable bytches ruin my marriage” :mjlol:

Females talking about “congrats on just winning another award this year… we’ll tell your husband” (like he wasn’t there when they first announced she would).

Already wishing the relationship to end with “we’ll come back in 3-5 years”.. like they haven’t already been together for years.

Whats crazy is Simone BACKED everything he said too… so if she agreed how is he just not speaking the truth?

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s what’s lost in this, I wouldn’t imagine a lot of a listers/olympians/famous athletes having to be on a dating app

Believe it or not they are. Especially during covid. I met one of the coli's favorite actresses yall thirst over on here on a dating app(the league). And I didn't know who she was initially.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Ms. Tina said how imperfect her then hubby was, and black men thought she was slighting him in the public eye because you’re supposed to build your man up and not tell the world what “issues” you have with him. Was it an airhead thing to do? YES. Was she purposely talking shyt? I don’t think so. She was just rambling and said something stupid.

Simone’s hubby was being interviewed by men who were bigging HER up basically saying “wow, you locked down a gymnastics legend, she’s so great how’d you do that?” And her hubby said “Actually you should be asking what she did to bag me cuz I didn’t pursue her at all”. So he basically made it clear to the men on the panel that the typical dynamic —man pursues woman— was flipped in their relationship and she’s the one who chased him. It’s very obvious if you peeped the reactions of the men on the panel. They were giving him funny looks like “:ohhh::troll::skip::pachaha:” during the whole time, culminating with one dude saying “oh so you’re saying that actually Simone is the lucky one because you weren’t going to message her”?. Basically -if this chick never hit you up y’all wouldn’t be together.
It basically sounds like she wasn’t the girl he was really trying to holla at, but because she initiated he went with it.

That’s all.

And that is OK if that is their dynamic. It’s no one’s business. As long as he remains faithful and doesn’t start chasing hoes (now OR if he becomes more famous) then there isn’t a problem. :manny:
:what:
It's not the fukking same. Tina was making fun of the guy instead of telling a story that makes it seem as if she were living under a rock and being a non-committal kid that was afraid of a real relationship with a good person, something this guy does.

The women online are having meltdowns with that hes the prize comment!!!:heh::bryan: I love it fukking hilarious...
Honestly the black community would be better off if more black men viewed themselves as the prize.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Honestly the black community would be better off if more black men viewed themselves as the prize.

But that is not how it works breh, most women are not competing to be with a man that is not an anomaly. But men will constantly compete to be with their ideal woman. You cannot reengineer a natural social dynamic. A man knows if he is desirable or not.