Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
People overreacting like hell about what he said…

Only thing I will say is that it’s corny for either party in a marriage to publicly proclaim themselves as “the prize” in front of others over the partner . Woman or man. Rthe men of our grandparents age weren’t so attention seeking and public about they private relationships. my wife would never do that to me and I wouldn’t do that to her either. We only big each other up in front of others. No type of statement to indicate who is inferior to the other or who was more lucky to find the other person unless we talking about each other . Especially in a room full of men it look like some diva shyt.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Now they mad because Simone telling them to get a life :laff:

our queenz. @MikelArteta @Malcolmxxx_23

Seriously tho. For yall brehs looking for a wife in this cesspool.

shrug-good-luck.gif

darryl

Superstar
Daps
But that is not how it works breh, most women are not competing to be with a man that is not an anomaly. But men will constantly compete to be with their ideal woman. You cannot reengineer a natural social dynamic. A man knows if he is desirable or not.
Yep

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I’ll just add this isn’t a problem exclusive to BW and the black community, but social media and the mainstream

Here you have a goodwoman that recognizes she has a good man , but because he’s not kissing her azz/worshipping like SM and the mainstream has convinced many women and simps that’s how it suppose to be, it’s a problem

Realistically most successful relationships in real life are where the woman sees her man as a good catch and vice versa

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
But that is not how it works breh, most women are not competing to be with a man that is not an anomaly. But men will constantly compete to be with their ideal woman. You cannot reengineer a natural social dynamic. A man knows if he is desirable or not.
No, men should focus on improving themselves for the sake of doing so or because it is the right thing to do as opposed to doing so for the sake of someone else's approval.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Bullshyt this is defeatist, and it's not even true.

A big reason why white people conquered the world is BECAUSE white dudes felt extreme entitlement and saw themselves as superior to everyone

Meanwhile you got pro-black simps on this site who defend people that shyt on black men, take pleasure in making fun of black men, and like kowtowing to their women