Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw a tweet that tried to make fun of him having "only" 47 tackles trying to say he's a scrub.

You know how hard it is to be on the football field long enough for a safety to get 47 tackles and the season not even over yet? :mjlol:
If your defense is good, the safety should not have alot of tackles.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol::wow:

She in love and happy, prob confused as fukk why these weirdo chicks hating.
From what I read they been together like 4 years too

So people thinking he just gonna up and bounce? They look as happy as ever

Whole time he was talking, she was hitting the :manny: like yeah… she did all that shyt to get him and it’s hurting these old broads feelings

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Young, millionaire NFL player with a seemingly good personality and no obvious red flags is a dusty. :pachaha: :laff:
I want to know who these miserable women are dating then. They’re more invested in this shyt than the man’s wife :mjlol:
Most of these hoes have no man period, some are rainbow gang

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cxnCc9N.jpg

6feY5gw.jpg

qfm1kGL.jpg

UiQnFbn.jpg

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I believe what he said

Gymnastics isn’t as big as people think. He probably saw her name here and there, but I’m not surprised if a person(he said he was in college at the time) doesn’t know who another person is when they swipe on Twitter.

He obviously wasn’t paying attention to the Olympics and especially not gymnastics.. there’s no football in the Olympics

He didn’t even say he was the catch, he says he feels ALL men should be the catch, but he was afraid of committing. She didn’t disagree, so obviously she did put in the work to see him and eventually locked him up and she seems happy to do it.

One guy posted something true af… if a woman is not willing to approach something she wants she’s going to settle whatever approaches her. And vice versa

He swiped her first and she shot her shot. Probably liked the fact he didn’t know who she was
I've started telling women this as well. Especially if they want different results. Just put your ego and fear of rejection to the side and make yourself known to the man you want and let him take care of the rest

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
He might actually be the most hated man in sports right now. This thing went viral on every social media platform lol.

He needs better media training because "men are the prize" should never be uttered by any man of his stature in any setting.

Last edited: