Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Those people are so miserable. He was actually being respectful. You see that when the host says something about him not wanting Biles at first and instead of just agreeing, he makes it seem like any failing there was his own fault. That and I can ssee how he would not know who she is. My girl deals with some famous people and she'll mention some with me looking at her like :dahell: the whole time.
he wasn't even trying to be funny, he was telling the truth. at that time of year he would've been in camp/two a days not sitting around watching the olympics.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
They really called that man dusty?

BROKE DUMB BITTER bytchES
confused-lebron-james.gif

These hoes are silly:mjlol: and Jonathan Owen graduated with degree in Pre-Physical Therapy and was on Academic Honor Roll and was going to his Doctorate in Physical Therapy, but went to the NFL..and these bum hoes talking like this brother was not the prize lol

Personal: Son of Arthurine Cannon...majoring in pre-physical therapy...favorite candy is sour worms...dream vacation is to Miami Beach...favorite professional team is the Miami Heat...best sports moment is winning 66-28 in the state semi-finals...favorite video game is NCAA Football...his mom has had the most influence on his life...favorite dessert is cheese cake...favorite television shot is Martin...dream job is to be a doctor.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Yeah I think this is a big part of it actually, it completely contradicts all of their talking points. Just the fact that they call this young accomplished millionaire black man a dusty nigcel says everything about how they value black men. They're disgusted at the idea that she put in work to get HIM, and not the other way around.

But the proof is in the results, she's happily married and they're single and miserable, what more needs to be said :yeshrug:
Don’t know how people can deny that there are a bunch of femcels online after looking at this situation

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
my day would have been better off without this information.

stop giving these tweets attention. I get that its a forum and all but gotta be more conducive things to report.

Just a bunch of white worshiipping maniacs who have spend their time spewing venom at anything that displays cohesion between black man and woman
Exactly... I feel this type shyt shouldn't be posted here.low vibrational AF . Don't nobody care about their opinions

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Simone was at her most relevant more than a few years at this point. Not surprising ppl wouldn’t be recognizing her off rip. Also she just isn’t that big a personality. Very strange thing to get mad over
Olympic years bruh! She not a sprinter. The gymnast girls have only recently been popular within the last few or so Olympics after which no one cares......people wouldn't recognize Gabby Douglas in the street

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
my day would have been better off without this information.

stop giving these tweets attention. I get that its a forum and all but gotta be more conducive things to report.

Just a bunch of white worshiipping maniacs who have spend their time spewing venom at anything that displays cohesion between black man and woman
You can't avoid those tweets. It's all blacl twitter is talking about today

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This gender war shyt gotta be COINTELPRO2023 shyt.
It's not 2023 shyt. It started on 2019, got worse in 2020 and been on automation pilot since. Yall ignoring it all 2020 is how it got this big. Now look, this Simone biles shyt is trendong WORLDWIDE. You got white reporters seeing blacl women coworkers retweeting gender war shyt.