Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Jonathan Owen’s makes a million a year of course he’s a catch.

Sorry but that’s a fact he’s six foot as well he’s not a narcissist for stating a fact

.....aaaand many people will skip over this fact probably, but yeah.

Olympians are like Combat Vets - the country loves you while you're out there,
but you on your own after you take the uniform off. Muthafuccas got this chit twisted

because Olympians got fame, but that fame doesn't translate to pro-athlete money.

Simone Biles is very accomplished - but so is Shawn Johnson, and she was out hurr
trying to sell us tacos. Nadia Comaneci got a Perfect 10 and she was doing underwear ads
after that trying to get a buck. McKayla Maroney was thottin' last I checked.
Lolo Jones outchea so bad she trying to marry a "dusty" her damn self.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!

ReGXiEPZ_400x400.jpg

This hook nosed jew bytch got some nerves :mjlol:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will say this tho, anybody saying they are the "catch", man or woman, are doing too much. First off you bleed like I bleed, you gon die just like I'm gon die. Humble yourself. Clearly dude feels like he can do better than Simone because why else would you say that. I think that type of energy is wrong.

Now with all that being said, of course black female twitter took it too far. They're already married so leave it alone. It's not that serious.