Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
Men are the catch, the prize, etc. If that wasn’t the case women wouldn’t complain about men so much and talk about how men ruin their lives, make life intolerable, set unrealistic standards, etc.

However, being the catch does not mean that it doesn’t come with duty and responsibility. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Idk why this is even a big deal. Take the most beautiful, successful, amazing woman in the world and the man she locks down will still be the catch.

Men control commitment and they make a relationship exclusive or not. Don’t like it, be a lesbian.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
This is why staying out of the spotlight seems to be making a comeback. Like there’s no need to tell anybody your business because of shyt like that, Simone Biles don’t deserve this bullshyt smh. Like these people are married
You don't like yourself or some shyt? I talk that cash shyt to my wife people ALL the fukking time and they know it!! My wife knows it, I tell them they lucky its me here and not some lame. This is surface level type conversational braggadoccio when you KNOW that you have everlasting value to the people that say they love you. Nothing he said was even remotely outta pocket.......that man was a new NFL millionaire lightskin hazel eyes......he wasn't trying to have ONE p*ssy on his roster and he said as much without being crass.........people really hate when you express your worth........

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
A 4'11 gymnast name Simone Biles,dude knew who she was. Deep inside dude was probably star struck but he wont admit it or at very least he saw her face but didnt know who she was.

Last edited:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Agree with both points. I’m not sure why he needed everyone to know how hard she went after him, but I would guess it’s a little bit of insecurity on his end. Either way, these people on Twitter are going way over board as usual. His comments weren’t even discussion worthy, let alone outrage worthy. People are miserable and I’m glad she’s responding this way. Leave my lil sis alone.
No, it's marketing and branding. It paints her as a go-getter and a constant winner and in many ways, pays her a compliment. She wants a championship, she goes after it and gets it. She wants a medal, she goes after it and gets it. She wants a particular man, she goes after him and gets him. She gets what she strives for and accomplishes her goals, a constant theme with her and one that works well for the public image she has set for herself. on his end, he gets to look like a prize, which is nice in itself.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Oh I read that as 2016:dead:
friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You don't like yourself or some shyt? I talk that cash shyt to my wife people ALL the fukking time and they know it!! My wife knows it, I tell them they lucky its me here and not some lame. This is surface level type conversational braggadoccio when you KNOW that you have everlasting value to the people that say they love you. Nothing he said was even remotely outta pocket.......that man was a new NFL millionaire lightskin hazel eyes......he wasn't trying to have ONE p*ssy on his roster and he said as much without being crass.........people really hate when you express your worth........
I have no problem with what he said.

I’m talking about people online coming up with creative c00nish insults acting like what he said was so bad.

Certain celebrities keep quiet so they don’t feed the trolls