Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no problem with what he said.

I’m talking about people online coming up with creative c00nish insults acting like what he said was so bad.

Certain celebrities keep quiet so they don’t feed the trolls
Yeah like beyonce she right with keeping people at arm length

Canon

Veteran
Daps
No, it's marketing and branding. It paints her as a go-getter and a constant winner and in many ways, pays her a compliment. She wants a championship, she goes after it and gets it. She wants a medal, she goes after it and gets it. She wants a particular man, she goes after him and gets him. She gets what she strives for and accomplishes her goals, a constant theme with her and one that works well for the public image she has set for herself. on his end, he gets to look like a prize, which is nice in itself.
I can see why that makes a lot of these manifesting lazy ass gassed up hoes mad. The greatest gymnast of all time had to put in work to get a man. Goes against everything they have been preaching the past few years.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
It’s wild. Do these people not get tired of either propping up or tearing down celeb relationships. :martin: Ask them to evaluate their last few relationships and how they are gonna move different in the future and it’d just be crickets.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Funny how Serena's husband who isn't nearly as rich as her isn't dusty but yet looks like the average white out of shape man :sas1:

Also the whole I'm a catch thing is dumb to get mad over cause why would you get married to someone who you felt isn't a catch? She pursued him and worked to get him if she going out of her way to get my attention then hell yea I'm a catch.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Coli is hilarious.

If this was Kevin Durant and he married some B level Brazilian soccer player and they were on a podcast and she said she's the prize and she didnt know who he was when they connected yall would've been calling her a lying delusional thot.

It's not shocking that he did not know who she was.
most dudes ain't following gymnastics or women's sports at all.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Men are the catch, the prize, etc. If that wasn’t the case women wouldn’t complain about men so much and talk about how men ruin their lives, make life intolerable, set unrealistic standards, etc.

However, being the catch does not mean that it doesn’t come with duty and responsibility. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

Idk why this is even a big deal. Take the most beautiful, successful, amazing woman in the world and the man she locks down will still be the catch.

Men control commitment and they make a relationship exclusive or not. Don’t like it, be a lesbian.

This is because we live in Babylon,a matriarchy,plus the heart of white supremacy. This speaks to the ammount of unserious men,and the ammount of unwifeable women more than anything:mjlol:

If men were more serious about life instead of just getting their dikk wet. And actually married the women who were deserving of it ,beared their children,and acted accordingly. Marriage wouldnt be a matter of luck,or finding some unicorn of a man willing to marry you and/or form a righteous bond. Your basically saying men are a catch because theres only a few willing to form a long term commitment. While ignoring the reason alot of men dont want to form a long term commitment. Which is because the women have been turned into hellhounds/unclaimables. So by this logic,the proverbs 31 angels of this world are definitely considered a catch. I cant allow you to paint all these unserious,unmotivated,sexually deviant men "the catch". While discounting the proverbs 31 woman:respect:

LordOfTheTalentedAndLazy

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I can see why that makes a lot of these manifesting lazy ass gassed up hoes mad. The greatest gymnast of all time had to put in work to get a man. Goes against everything they have been preaching the past few years.

Yeah I think this is a big part of it actually, it completely contradicts all of their talking points. Just the fact that they call this young accomplished millionaire black man a dusty nigcel says everything about how they value black men. They're disgusted at the idea that she put in work to get HIM, and not the other way around.

But the proof is in the results, she's happily married and they're single and miserable, what more needs to be said :yeshrug:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjtf:

I'm stuck on him not knowing who she was, that's crazy. They're a cute couple nevertheless.

No one knows who anyone is anymore.

There is no real analog TV or big three networks anymore like we grew up. Once they shut the analog TV signal off. The world became a free for all.
watching the real life equivalent of a Rick and morty cable box In their pocket.
I think the time he quoted you had to start to pay a cable company to get the big three separately as a fee.

The World is now.
one big giant digital grocier tabloid rag.
online in a non ending food desert with no possibilities.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
giphy.gif

*Fake outrage is strong on X*

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Him saying all men are the catch is even more ridiculous,and I gotta wonder what kind of podcast hes been watching:mjlol:

Cant believe yall cant see how he downplayed the most decorated BLACK female athlete ever(besides the Williams sisters) publically. He told the world he was the catch,and then told the world how he had her doing the catching. Im not saying his actions are wrong,because if a woman likes you that much,and is as "thirsty" as she was. Thats the woman you should go for and treat right/not take advantage of their strong feelings. Saying it publically is very distasteful in my opinion:respect:

He needs to go to the Montez Ford hubby for the est school for husband pr training. On how to pr a black woman.
being into you to a move.

Art Barr