Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Don’t know how people can deny that there are a bunch of femcels online after looking at this situation
There are bitter miserable women everywhere.simps have the wool over there eyes. These women want to destroy men nowadays .Twitter women with 100k tweets hating men and taking part of gender wars. Women on these awdtsg groups doxxing you the minute you match with them. If you care for your mental health and sanity stay far the fukk away.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Passport_cover_07-17-23.jpg

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
It's not 2023 shyt. It started on 2019, got worse in 2020 and been on automation pilot since. Yall ignoring it all 2020 is how it got this big. Now look, this Simone biles shyt is trendong WORLDWIDE. You got white reporters seeing blacl women coworkers retweeting gender war shyt.

nikka that shyt started WAAAY earlier than that. I remember a Steve Harvey town hall in like 2005 about why there are no good available black men. Gender war been gender warrin since then.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Alright now :russ: :russ::russ:

My dude, I don’t know if you realize this or not but you posting quotes from 4 years prior to Biles competing.

Also just because I know who Misty May is that don’t mean I know whoever the hell was out there competing after her. I can assure you, I don’t. I also know who Jennifer Abel is and literally zero other divers.

Last edited:

Budda

Superstar
Daps
This whole Darkskin rhetoric gets in my nerves, because it’s a bunch of mediocre(bless) average looking women trying to project as if they represent the whole group.

It’s not that he don’t like you cause you’re Darkskin, it’s just you not too nice to look at, beautiful Darkskin women have no problems getting a man, or attention from men.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
My dude, I don’t know if you realize this or not but you posting quotes from 4 years prior to Biles competing.

Also just because I know who Misty May is that don’t mean I know whoever the hell was out there competing after her. I can assure you, I don’t.
I posted about 40 posts back I read it as 2016. See the follow up tweet

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I have been on influencer pages and various stars with millions of followers and I have no clue who they are. What he says is believable.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
LMAOOO. Y'all see how they operate now? Hivemind. Get with it or get disposed of.

Low key they are fractured because of how Beyonce acts in these situations. They want her to shyt on Jay and leave him so bad. But she won't and the stans are torn cuz they know how the Beyhive gets with any negative Beyonce slander.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I have been on influencer pages and various stars with millions of followers and I have no clue who they are. What he says is believable.
Feel like some tik tok influencer would be different than an Olympian that’s been a steady presence since 2016