Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
That's why they're miserable :heh:

Simone is going home to a husband a house full of presents. They're going home to their dogs and a stove top stuffing :dead:
These hoes broke, struggling, lonely and waiting for the local weed man to come clap their cheeks on the late night tip.

Misery loves company

Daps
Women don't want somebody that nobody wants.
Screenshot-20231113-224157-Chrome.jpg

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: This shyt is going to feed the gender wars/relationship content streets. For at least the rest of this year lol they’re already doing a background check. On homeboy and praying for his marriage to fail. Hopefully Usher doesn’t get involved.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
The Coli is hilarious.

If this was Kevin Durant and he married some B level Brazilian soccer player and they were on a podcast and she said she's the prize and she didnt know who he was when they connected yall would've been calling her a lying delusional thot.
But its not nikka so what's your point :mjgrin:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol: This shyt is going to feed the gender war/relationship content creators streets. For at least the rest of this year lol they’re already doing a background check. On homeboy and praying for his marriage to fail. Hopefully Usher doesn’t get involved.
This shyt gotta be like 9/11 for those hoes over at LSA

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:mjlol: This shyt is going to feed the gender war/relationship content creators streets. For at least the rest of this year lol they’re already doing a background check. On homeboy and praying for his marriage to fail. Hopefully Usher doesn’t get involved.
Prob already got pics of dude and his fam up in their witchcraft groups try a do root work on em

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
1) Owens is flat out lying about not knowing who she was but has told this story so many times it’s convincing.

2) He said nothing wrong and the only people attacking him and Simone are total miserable losers who don’t have their own lives on track.

Agree with both points. I’m not sure why he needed everyone to know how hard she went after him, but I would guess it’s a little bit of insecurity on his end. Either way, these people on Twitter are going way over board as usual. His comments weren’t even discussion worthy, let alone outrage worthy. People are miserable and I’m glad she’s responding this way. Leave my lil sis alone.