Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Is it possible that she chose him BECAUSE he didn't know who she was?

Is it possible that being famous is not inherently good and the loss of privacy has a negative effect on mental health? :lupe:

:pachaha:: "Ngga it ain't that deep, she's famous she got nothing to complain about"-coli

Alright, would you like to be famous but not rich or able to flip that fame into money?

:whoa:-coli

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
This is shyt is dominating my timeline, a bunch of birds taking this shyt to heart.

Women on twitter who barley even work, trying to equate what he said to the dusty nikka they fukking.

Trust me Simone Biles doesn't have to put up with shyt you do, she don't have to worry about fukking a nikka to keep a place to stay. :mjlol:
Yo this shyt be the funniest part about nikkas on the internet. Cats be FIRMLY in the middle class getting worked up over the lives over multimillionaire celebrities :dead:

MisterMajesty

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
I believe what he said

Gymnastics isn’t as big as people think. He probably saw her name here and there, but I’m not surprised if a person(he said he was in college at the time) doesn’t know who another person is when they swipe on Twitter.

He obviously wasn’t paying attention to the Olympics and especially not gymnastics.. there’s no football in the Olympics

He didn’t even say he was the catch, he says he feels ALL men should be the catch, but he was afraid of committing. She didn’t disagree, so obviously she did put in the work to see him and eventually locked him up and she seems happy to do it.

One guy posted something true af… if a woman is not willing to approach something she wants she’s going to settle whatever approaches her. And vice versa

He swiped her first and she shot her shot. Probably liked the fact he didn’t know who she was
After my situation? i def needed to hear this.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A lot of people seem to have a problem with the word leader like it's a bad thing. It's like y'all are too scared to say it. What's the problem exactly??

A good leader has good advisors, so there's nothing wrong with NOT being equal because the Husband is going to the wife anyway.
It's because this generation of men are pussies. A lot of these dudes grandfathers and great grandfathers would be ashamed to have them a part of their bloodline :scust:

Those were men who knew ran their households and had wives who obeyed them.

Steph is lucky to have Aisha and behaves as such. Dont compare this brotha to Steph,Im not convinced yet.Steph just stumbled and stopped doing the work:respect:

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

Id have to see the whole interview,butI hope hes coming better than this. First mistake is I would never reveal to the world how thirsty my woman behaved. She messaged you first,and drove 45 minutes to see you:mjlol:?

Sorry,it felt like he wanted to make it known she was pressing him. But maybe he gets accused of going after her for her money,or her fame. If thats the case,its gotten to him. To the point hes taking it out on the wrong person.This may be a marriage,but its not a righteous attachment.
:dahell:

The fukk has Aisha done for Steph to be lucky?

This is the gender-flipped equivalent of that Tina Knowles/Richard Lawson clip.
Richard Lawson looked miserable in that clip. Simone Biles looked like a woman glad to be in the presence of her man. Not even remotely the same.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
It's because this generation of men are pussies. A lot of these dudes grandfathers and great grandfathers would be ashamed to have them a part of their bloodline :scust:

Those were men who knew ran their households and had wives who obeyed them.
And died at 50 while big mama ended up in the projects and her daughter was 15 fukking dope boys until she turned into a crack whore herself

:mjlol:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
1) Owens is flat out lying about not knowing who she was but has told this story so many times it’s convincing.

2) He said nothing wrong and the only people attacking him and Simone are total miserable losers who don’t have their own lives on track.