Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Steph is lucky to have Aisha and behaves as such. Dont compare this brotha to Steph,Im not convinced yet.Steph just stumbled and stopped doing the work:respect:

S-atisfy
I-solate
S-ubjegate

Id have to see the whole interview,butI hope hes coming better than this. First mistake is I would never reveal to the world how thirsty my woman behaved. She messaged you first,and drove 45 minutes to see you:mjlol:?

Sorry,it felt like he wanted to make it known she was pressing him. But maybe he gets accused of going after her for her money,or her fame. If thats the case,its gotten to him. To the point hes taking it out on the wrong person.This may be a marriage,but its not a righteous attachment.
Or maybe he was telling the truth, because her girlish laughter seemed like she had agreed

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Men are supposed to be the leader, we are the catch.
When men say things like 'she won't let me lead' and a 'woman allowed him to go raw'/ 'her body her choice', etc...That is painting women as the leader and contradicts the whole point of men leading and women following. How do the coli not see this??..this is basic logic..

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
When men say things like 'she won't let me lead' and a 'woman allowed him to go raw'/ 'her body her choice', etc...That is painting women as the leader and contradicts the whole point of men leading and women following. How do the coli not see this??..this is basic logic..
Black America is lead by women.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is dumb. The olympics comes around every four years and not everyone watches.

of course there are people who don't know her.
Exactly

My family is interested in the Olympics because they were gymnasts and track athletes themselves, only reason they watched it.

I watch that too, but I don’t keep up with gymnastics like that and I also TRY to watch the basketball games

But not everyone is sitting around for years waiting on the fukking Olympics. And unless they watching basic cable, it’s not on every sports channel

Then there’s timezones, days of the events to keep track of, etc.. if you’re a busy person you’re not watching all that shyt.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too much woman worshipping in this community
If you don’t kiss BW backwards while they wearing dirty draws your a

Sassy nigacel that hate his momma that’s broke and no one knows you

They did the same thing to cloe Bailey BF

And asap rocky

Keke palmer BF was told he don’t have the right to say a word

Shoot they saying no one knew who Jay was before beyonce got to him :russ:

Breh I’m telling you it’s amazing with these BW

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
People take shyt too seriously. They look happy, that’s all that matters.
This.

i find it hilarious that unmarried and childless people feel so comfortable giving advice to and commenting on people that have one or both.

that's like a midget giving dunk lessons to vince carter

This.