Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I believe what he said

Gymnastics isn’t as big as people think. He probably saw her name here and there, but I’m not surprised if a person(he said he was in college at the time) doesn’t know who another person is when they swipe on Twitter.

He obviously wasn’t paying attention to the Olympics and especially not gymnastics.. there’s no football in the Olympics

He didn’t even say he was the catch, he says he feels ALL men should be the catch, but he was afraid of committing. She didn’t disagree, so obviously she did put in the work to see him and eventually locked him up and she seems happy to do it.

One guy posted something true af… if a woman is not willing to approach something she wants she’s going to settle whatever approaches her. And vice versa

He swiped her first and she shot her shot. Probably liked the fact he didn’t know who she was

Him saying all men are the catch is even more ridiculous,and I gotta wonder what kind of podcast hes been watching:mjlol:

Cant believe yall cant see how he downplayed the most decorated BLACK female athlete ever(besides the Williams sisters) publically. He told the world he was the catch,and then told the world how he had her doing the catching. Im not saying his actions are wrong,because if a woman likes you that much,and is as "thirsty" as she was. Thats the woman you should go for and treat right/not take advantage of their strong feelings. Saying it publically is very distasteful in my opinion:respect:

Forsaken

All Star
Daps
Hes lying his ass off lol but if I meet a girl out somewhere that I follow on IG or is a minor celeb somewhere, I may act like I dont know her as game
Keep it real. You checking for Simone Biles if you a NFL player? :youngsabo:

She not attractive to me and she a midget.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Keep it real. You checking for Simone Biles if you a NFL player? :youngsabo:

She not attractive to me and she a midget.

At his level hell yeah, he can get any woman based off being with Simone now. More the case now than just as a fringe player. A star player is a diff story

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Now they mad because Simone telling them to get a life :laff:

Good :blessed: glad to see a BW push back against this.

Talking about your experiences is perfectly fine but a lot em ain't even doing that, they just have an obvious uncompromising vendetta against BM and aren't speaking good faith.

I also wonder what some of the simps on this site think when even Simone herself doesn't fukk with these anti-bm weirdos

Daps
I wish these folks would stop doing interviews about their relationships. There are folks that sit on twitter all day just looking for things to critique and undermine. They acting like some relationships don't start of weird/complicated but end up very well. These mugs are bitter and weird as fukk.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
The Coli is hilarious.

If this was Kevin Durant and he married some B level Brazilian soccer player and they were on a podcast and she said she's the prize and she didnt know who he was when they connected yall would've been calling her a lying delusional thot.

Last edited: