USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bolt is no juicer breh. He just managed to use his long legs to benefit him in ways others can't. Bolt is just a beast.

:jbhmm: Sure great genetics help but there are other substances that help as well. I mean it's not like skinny ass Lance Armstrong wasnt on HGH and test :mjpls:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol right! My cousin who works where Bolt trains in Jamaica stated that each time Bolt is doing a main event they test him to see if he's on the PEDS and they find nothing. Bolt is 6'5, 200 lean and lanky. Brehs don't believe in genetics. :yeshrug:

It's like saying LBJ is on PED..

:wow: Lance Armstrong is 5'9" and 165 pounds. Lean and skinny as fukk. He didn't fail any drug tests during his cycling career either :ohhh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ZF3Z33c.gif

Listen, everyone is on drugs. But you can't hate/fault who comes first. They are the best of cheaters, all fair in love and war. But claim Bolt is natural while everyone else juicing is laughable,

I don't know who you are, but you're a wise man. This post done ethered a lot of sweet little innocent minds. :wow: Consider this dap as a virtual handshake of approval from someone who respects your willingness to seek the truth and dispense it.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I hope dude in the video doesn't workout looking like that.

This is why I have a hard time listening to him.
Yeah, I know he did one on my model for success in Michael o'hearn.
Yet three out of seven rep system does work and I know so, cause I look great.
when I amalgamated his system to better work for myself.
Now, maybe Michael o'hearn and these guys are on.
Yet, I believe all workout vids and all fitness is hardcoded for guys on gear and the natty guys like myself just have to deal as the small population.

When everyone in the large population of fitness is on some type of gear.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What kind of logic is this? :comeon:

Did it occur that perhaps the combination of his natural physical gifts with a PED enhanced training regimen is the cause of his greatness? Why would it have to be one or the other?

In a world where 7 billion people could potentially use PED's, we are supposed to believe that there is a person that is faster than every juicing guy on Earth--by a significant margin--and that person is natural?

The same guy who is part of a track and field national team that had 5 athletes fail PED tests?

Usain Bolt might be clean. There is no proof to the contrary. Let's not ignore common sense though. Its 2015....after the MLB steroid era and the exposal of Lance Armstrong I can't believe that people are still so quick to take the word of these athletes. They are men, not gods. And there is a lot of money involved in their success.

Everything reported on media seems like a fabricated success.
With some fraud type of resource behind the operation to sway the public.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:mjlol:

This guy thinks gains are linear

:mjlol:

They are if you have a volumize and cut routine that is made so you don't bulk.
In the pix,....he is about four more years away from possibly having that physique if he never hits the wall.
The reason why I think guys use gear is.
they are guys who hit the wall from overtraining and not getting results.
So, they use the gear as a number of extra motivators.
Which is money spent on gear, what money can be obtained on gear and the mental rush to get gains they really never lifted consistently to see or really earn. The same mental rush they Lost when thehbhjt the wall and claim they are bulking or taking time off.
Which, imo is al really bulking is a buzzword for.
When, really this shyt is a marathon and not the supposed wind sprints.
that guys on gear get you to believe is in your bulk and cut.

Imo, I say fukk bulking and cutting.
I also, say fukk any type of powder or gear or roid, creatine, etc.
As, I think it is a fukk'n lie and made to stimulate profitability and direct line market you to other products to aid their pockets.
When you get fat and sent off bulking.
Or using what I call volumized fat liquid shakes.
I have never bulked and I feel it is one of the fitness industry lies.
that these egghead software powder and chemical pushers push to make people buy products when real talk.
If you find how to do less and just eat a can of spinach a day.
Or a protein packed veggie as a common source
Even possibly mixed with a bunch of bullshyt non diet concerns like me.
I think you will be fine.
You just can never hit the wall, and you can never miss or not makeup what you miss.

Like seriously the little shyt I do and my results.
I am completely driven to believe the fitness industry is all a lie of smoke and mirrors.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Your body fat percentage won't get anywhere close to his naturally though

We don't know that,...
It depends on whether or not he actually keeps dedicated the way he is going and if he knows how to sculpt and shape for aesthetics.

Simon panda has good aesthetics.
Which he could emulate for his body type and achieve.
I don't think there is a such thing as can't if you create a system to fool yourself from hitting the wall.
If he never hits the wall and learns to get the aesthetics.
I think it is a possibility.

The problem is hitting the wall.
Plus, when you turn late twenties,....
The whole turn thirty thing throws guys off, too.
So, it kinda is the factors that are centered around.
If he hits the wall or not, and how long he can go at his rate without hitting the wall, so hard.
he creates a pass system to miss and falls off.
Which many guys do heading into their thirties.
Listening to the wrong clown about age.

Art Barr

*has the physique of a sophomore in college on the football team.
who started lifting in his freshman year of high school.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Does Simeon panda use a vibration belt machine like Dana Lynn bailey?

Also, what does panda bench incline?

Art Barr

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
We don't know that,...
It depends on whether or not he actually keeps dedicated the way he is going and if he knows how to sculpt and shape for aesthetics.

Simon panda has good aesthetics.
Which he could emulate for his body type and achieve.
I don't think there is a such thing as can't if you create a system to fool yourself from hitting the wall.
If he never hits the wall and learns to get the aesthetics.
I think it is a possibility.

The problem is hitting the wall.
Plus, when you turn late twenties,....
The whole turn thirty thing throws guys off, too.
So, it kinda is the factors that are centered around.
If he hits the wall or not, and how long he can go at his rate without hitting the wall, so hard.
he creates a pass system to miss and falls off.
Which many guys do heading into their thirties.
Listening to the wrong clown about age.

Art Barr

*has the physique of a sophomore in college on the football team.
who started lifting in his freshman year of high school.
When ppl hit their 30s is when muscle maturity sets in if they have a consistent workout regimen. Plus late 20s is when strength starts entering its peak for most men. Simeon Panda and alot of those YT guys dont work jobs like the avg joe so they have an advantage to better condition themselves whether they are geared up or not

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When ppl hit their 30s is when muscle maturity sets in if they have a consistent workout regimen. Plus late 20s is when strength starts entering its peak for most men. Simeon Panda and alot of those YT guys dont work jobs like the avg joe so they have an advantage to better condition themselves whether they are geared up or not

They are on gear, so even if they did work or did not work.
They could hit the wall, and since they are on gear.
We can say they did hit the wall.
As roid use is about recovery and keeping what you built or retained on a cycle.
Plus, gear keeps you going through hitting the wall, I would presume.
All because gear does have mental stimulation properties which work on three levels of motivation.
Outside of mental, which I mentioned in a previous response in this thread.
So, if you don't hit the wall as a natty.
You can possibly achieve the results.
The thing is not hitting the wall, and falling off.

Art Barr

Deaf2twothirds

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Babylon & Sodom Reincarnated
They are on gear, so even if they did work or did not work.
They could hit the wall, and since they are on gear.
We can say they did hit the wall.
As roid use is about recovery and keeping what you built or retained on a cycle.
Plus, gear keeps you going through hitting the wall, I would presume.
All because gear does have mental stimulation properties which work on three levels of motivation.
Outside of mental, which I mentioned in a previous response in this thread.
So, if you don't hit the wall as a natty.
You can possibly achieve the results.
The thing is not hitting the wall, and falling off.

Art Barr
Exactly faster recovery nikkas on gear can do chest bis and tris 4-5 days a week where an avg joe can only 2-3 days a week max. Laron Landry is a prime example of that. The NFL extended his suspension to indefinite status so he still must be on it plus his body composition hasn't changed at all since he originally got suspended last off season. nikka need to call the NFL a day i haven't heard an indefinite suspension since Aaron Hernandez. If Laron became a Youtuber fitness personality he would crush that market & have Simeon, Kali, Chris Jones & all the rest of those nikkas scurrying. Cause he has BB knowledge as well as making the league knowledge which none of the rest of those YT people have in both.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Exactly faster recovery nikkas on gear can do chest bis and tris 4-5 days a week where an avg joe can only 2-3 days a week max. Laron Landry is a prime example of that. The NFL extended his suspension to indefinite status so he still must be on it plus his body composition hasn't changed at all since he originally got suspended last off season. nikka need to call the NFL a day i haven't heard an indefinite suspension since Aaron Hernandez. If Laron became a Youtuber fitness personality he would crush that market & have Simeon, Kali, Chris Jones & all the rest of those nikkas scurrying. Cause he has BB knowledge as well as making the league knowledge which none of the rest of those YT people have in both.

You just opened up a point.
I had not thought of.
Which is young guys in football teams probably extensively support these bb YouTube guys.
So, you know what somebody needs to go even harder to expose roid and ped use.
As high school kids on football teams are using this shyt as motivational propaganda.
Now, I think about it,....
Man, shut all these gear users down.

Art Barr

Now I think about it,...
Peds and roids is why these young guys have no soul of the game and no feel when playing sports, now.

It is all powder and chemicals playing and not a real skilled guy.

Man, these nikkaz all powder, for real.
That is where the disconnect comes from I view from these guys playing sports.
It is not really a real athlete who really dedicated himself.
So, is that where these athletes and the I don't gives one fukk about the sport thing comes from?