Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Did the mayor truly know that?
I meant the previous sheriff, who made the recommendation. And he definitely started to ask the right questions.
She basically had one little interview, but is there no real "craft" to law enforcement?
It's not about her enforcing the law, it's about someone asking the right questions and having what it takes to get the answers.

The fact that Common's dad was a "janitor", and a lot of the other alive Black people we see in the show are in "service" positions...

There was a black sheriff, black female judge iirc, black higher up in judicial, black deputy... :manny:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FxZcTcIakAEn99r

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did the mayor truly know that?

She basically had one little interview, but is there no real "craft" to law enforcement?

If it was reverse, Head of Engineering needed a new manager for the shop, could they have interviewed someone from Law Enforcement?

I don't want to get too deep into the weeds, as it's science fiction, not science fact...

But as writers, they're always telling a meta-narrative.

The fact that Common's dad was a "janitor", and a lot of the other alive Black people we see in the show are in "service" positions...
The mayor interviewed her old friend, the chick who kinda raised Jules. No one really agreed with the old sheriffs choice of her.

So they’re not saying that at all. Sheriff only chose her so she could get to the bottom of why people are still in the Silo

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is this so far? I want to start it up

it’s decent…I would’ve preferred to wait til the season was over tho so I could marathon it…the main thing holding my interest is the mystery of it all…what is the true purpose of the silo and the real reason why the powers that be seem to be covering up the outside world?

my one “complaint” is a bit of a spoiler re: the characters/actors

imo the best actors/most interesting characters are being killed off early

Last edited: