Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
dis-belief-surprised.gif

my breh OG sheriff knew nikkas was spying through mirrors, but how
Refresh my memory. What did he do that makes you say that?

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That deputy sheriff is a herb. Computer George was about the big questions...If your feelings got hurt along the way, my bad sweetie.

This show gives more back story/development to Jules than the book ever did. And does a great job.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Show is cool but whats wild is how are there only 10k people in the Silo and none of them seem to know each other. Assuming a good percentage are young or old if youre 35 you should know or know of almost anyone between 25-50 since thats literally their entire world. plus if theyre stuck in their 'neighborhoods they should know everyone. and also how did they not develop even a rudimentary elevator system in over 100 years.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Double up on the flowers in front of the mirror"
I remember that now! There are frequent flashbacks. We don't know everything a lot of characters did....Yet.
Show is cool but whats wild is how are there only 10k people in the Silo and none of them seem to know each other. Assuming a good percentage are young or old if youre 35 you should know or know of almost anyone between 25-50 since thats literally their entire world. plus if theyre stuck in their 'neighborhoods they should know everyone. and also how did they not develop even a rudimentary elevator system in over 100 years.

The Pact forbids elevators. :ufdup:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
@Starman
I remember that now! There are frequent flashbacks. We don't know everything a lot of characters did....Yet.

The Pact forbids elevators. :ufdup:
I thought it had something to do with hiding something, like maybe he hid the hard drive over there or some shyt. but that broad didnt reup on them, and that was the view they were looking from into the apt

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
it’s decent…I would’ve preferred to wait til the season was over tho so I could marathon it…the main thing holding my interest is the mystery of it all…what is the true purpose of the silo and the real reason why the powers that be seem to be covering up the outside world?

my one “complaint” is a bit of a spoiler re: the characters/actors

imo the best actors/most interesting characters are being killed off early
Sums it up for me too

First episode had me hooked.. but i would prefer to binge it.

Started high, next 3 episodes kinda mid, last episode got me back interested

But quality wise, it’s a good show. I just want them to focus more on the actual mystery now. Not the side quests

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah I didn’t know everyone in my school despite their being thousands of kids. Not even close to the amount of people actually in the Silo.

But I get it, for 40 years MAYBE you should know everyone but the silo is broken yp and seemingly segregated (rich, mid, poor). It takes them a whole day or 2 to walk up and down. I would probably stay with the people I fukk with

Then, there’s people you should know (mayor, sherriff, deputies, etc) and then people you never might see at all (engineers, IT, clerks) unless you have direct interactions with them, and apparently they’re on every segment, etc. then people being born daily or dying daily. I could understand how it could be that way.

Some small towns don’t even have 2k people

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
and also how did they not develop even a rudimentary elevator system in over 100 years.

I suspect that’s done on purpose to “encourage” (keep) folks to stay amongst their kind for the most part…as @O.T.I.S. pointed out the silo is huger than you may be acknowledging…so far we’ve seen 2-3 instances of ppl not even realizing friends, family, or former loved ones passed away (in some instances years ago) bcuz they lived in a completely different section of the silo and simply lost touch

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Nah I didn’t know everyone in my school despite their being thousands of kids. Not even close to the amount of people actually in the Silo.

But I get it, for 40 years MAYBE you should know everyone but the silo is broken yp and seemingly segregated (rich, mid, poor). It takes them a whole day or 2 to walk up and down. I would probably stay with the people I fukk with

Then, there’s people you should know (mayor, sherriff, deputies, etc) and then people you never might see at all (engineers, IT, clerks) unless you have direct interactions with them, and apparently they’re on every segment, etc. then people being born daily or dying daily. I could understand how it could be that way.

Some small towns don’t even have 2k people

Yea if those say 6k people were the only ones in the world, and yall all lived in an enclosed silo where neighbors are feet from each other, idk how you wouldnt at least know everyone in your area.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They put it up at like 6:00 p.m. West Coast time Thursday nights

. Great ending to the episode The plot thickens

oh wow that’s early…I’ll try and remember to check next week at 9PM EST to see if we get it the “same” time

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yea if those say 6k people were the only ones in the world, and yall all lived in an enclosed silo where neighbors are feet from each other, idk how you wouldnt at least know everyone in your area.
I honestly can’t say i know 6k people in real life throughout the entire planet

I remember my HS being huge.. definitely did not know or even care to know unless I had to interact with them or they were my people

Seemed like people worked and went home in the Silo… similar to real life. If I don’t work with you, grew up with you, or live with/around you then idc to know you. From what it seems like, only children really had the time to bullshyt around. Literally everyday people were doing what they had to do to survive.

10k people in a condensed space is a lot of people. I live in a densely populated place now for 5 years and barely know anyone outside of work, gym, and bars I frequent

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I always feel like, somebodies watching me :wow:

Judicial or the higher ups are going to great lengths to keep everyone in the dark.

Deputy breh got the syndrome (whatever that means) :martin: