Silo (Post Apocalyptic Sci-Fi Mystery)(Prod by Graham Yost) (Apple TV+)

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I've enjoyed this thus far. I binge watched the first three episodes and didn't watch the 4th because I had to go to bed. But I'm all caught up now.

I've never seen the SnowPiercer movie, just the first episode of the show cuz I like Jennifer Connelly :takedat: but from the first episode, it felt to me like this is the vertical, static version of the snowpiercer train with a little bit of the Matrix Reloaded thrown in there, a dash of Dark City and a good dose of the Tom Cruise movie Oblivion.

I like Rebecca Ferguson. I like her in the Mission: Impossible movies.

tumblr_pxz901QZPu1rrkahjo3_540.gif

:shaq:

I watched Life because of her. I like the haircut she's rocking in the show. However, her American accent is weird. I mean is it in American accent? I couldn't tell what she was going for because she's just got too much of her original accent coming through. But the more she was on screen in episode 2, it became very clear that she was attempting to do an American accent because every character uses one. It's a lingering distraction for me. It's a lingering distraction for me, which is unfortunate.

She should take notes from Katja Herberts who is from a similar part of the world in the Netherlands and is in the show Evil. She's got no hint of any accent at all and does a perfect American one. Hit her up, Rebecca. You need some help. :hubie:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
Yo that third episode was intense! Just some mechanical shyt with the generator but it turned out pretty good. What would someone have to gain by poisoning the mayor though? I'm curious to know what is really going on outside the colony. It's a really good mystery show so far.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo that third episode was intense! Just some mechanical shyt with the generator but it turned out pretty good. What would someone have to gain by poisoning the mayor though? I'm curious to know what is really going on outside the colony. It's a really good mystery show so far.

my guess is the judge she snubbed or maybe the tim robbins character…I’m leaning toward the judge tho bcuz they had a major issue with shorty becoming sheriff instead of the person they recommended…I imagine it’s also a power play for ultimate control of the silo if the judge has ppl in place representing his/her interests

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I've enjoyed this thus far. I binge watched the first three episodes and didn't watch the 4th because I had to go to bed. But I'm all caught up now.

I've never seen the SnowPiercer movie, just the first episode of the show cuz I like Jennifer Connelly :takedat: but from the first episode, it felt to me like this is the vertical, static version of the snowpiercer train with a little bit of the Matrix Reloaded thrown in there, a dash of Dark City and a good dose of the Tom Cruise movie Oblivion.

I like Rebecca Ferguson. I like her in the Mission: Impossible movies.

tumblr_pxz901QZPu1rrkahjo3_540.gif

:shaq:

I watched Life because of her. I like the haircut she's rocking in the show. However, her American accent is weird. I mean is it in American accent? I couldn't tell what she was going for because she's just got too much of her original accent coming through. But the more she was on screen in episode 2, it became very clear that she was attempting to do an American accent because every character uses one. It's a lingering distraction for me. It's a lingering distraction for me, which is unfortunate.

She should take notes from Katja Herberts who is from a similar part of the world in the Netherlands and is in the show Evil. She's got no hint of any accent at all and does a perfect American one. Hit her up, Rebecca. You need some help. :hubie:

Her and her dad in the show struggle so much with American accents. They're both solid actors but can't even nail a basic American accent :dead:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Her and her dad in the show struggle so much with American accents. They're both solid actors but can't even nail a basic American accent :dead:
They tried to go southern with less twang, that never works. Should went Western.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Episode was great. Tension. It showed Juliette's smarts/attention to detail - solidified her position as new sheriff and showed that she can also "play the game". Developed Common's character.

Series also isn't afraid of bushing major supporting characters and intrigue keeps building with all these murders

don't even know how anyone reasonable would label that a "filler episode" :hubie:

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Episode was great. Tension. It showed Juliette's smarts/attention to detail - solidified her position as new sheriff and showed that she can also "play the game". Developed Common's character.

Series also isn't afraid of bushing major supporting characters and intrigue keeps building with all these murders

don't even know how anyone reasonable would label that a "filler episode" :hubie:

Facts - we have the notion that Common knows significantly more than anyone else and is probably the real brains behind Judicial. Surprised that no one brought up the " glitch " when they shut the reactor down considering Rashida was talking crazy about how it's really green outside in the cafeteria to literally everyone :dead: