Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
-recovery from drinking the night before lasts all day. this is when I stopped drinking.
-knees might not be bad, but they pop when you squat sometimes.
-"sir"
-an underrated one: when you've seen an athletes entire college and pro career up to retirement.

I'll,give you an even better one: when you see people your age are making retirement announcements from professional sports, and people your age have teenage kids of their own :old:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'll,give you an even better one: when you see people your age are making retirement announcements from professional sports, and people your age have teenage kids of their own :old:
Yeah, this is a trip.

Even seeing my nieces and nephews recently. I haven't seen some of my fam in years and saw them the last couple months.

That was wild. Then hearing them talk about more grown up things. Crazy.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's call a spade a spade too, a lot of you guys here are fat too.

Joint and muscle problems from 3 decades of abusing your body with food and minimal movement. nikka duh.

Its not age its you. Testosterone only really starts to decline in your mid 40s, even then you can maintain a great body.

You are just a fat.
It's always one every thread isn't it how about I call your spade and raise you a joker I am not fat at all.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Let's call a spade a spade too, a lot of you guys here are fat too.

Joint and muscle problems from 3 decades of abusing your body with food and minimal movement. nikka duh.

Its not age its you. Testosterone only really starts to decline in your mid 40s, even then you can maintain a great body.

You are just a fat.

Lets call a spade a spade; you're not an athlete.

3 decades of zero competition or intense physical activity will have your joints and muscles relaxed as an infant jellyfish.

you just frail.

Daps
What age did yall start having all these back and knee problems :picard: hasn't hit me yet I guess

I can relate to not drinking as much though, don't have time to be hungover for 24+ hours.
I went to the National Harbor in MD 2 summers ago, and we walked around. I don’t know if it was the shoes I wore, or what, but since then, I can’t walk more than 2 hours without my knee hurting. Vegas took a toll.