Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's like they ain't came out to show the world, but they let u know they here. So when they finally go public, don't be surprised. And I'm 45 and don't have a speck of gray in my beard but I know that they will be here soon enough.

They say it’s either you go bald with zero grays or you go gray and keep all your hair, it’s that true breh.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We don't care you flabby buck..

LARRY-HOLMES-STATUE.gif
Seven pages says otherwise you fakkit.

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Hairline been gone but my beard is getting more gray by the day.

After a long week of work, I'd still have mad energy come Friday.
I fall asleep in my chair more times than not now. My bed is literally right there. :mjcry:

I gotta have ankle fusion surgery at the end of the month.
Did I injure it at work or playing sports? Nope. Cartilage in my foot been slowing deteriorating for years. :mjcry:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So I go to Family Dollar yesterday young kid at the register was like how you doing tonight sir :stopitslime:

Me: I'm good bruh sir dude I'm only 10 years older than you:stopitslime:

Cashier: Whatever you say sir would like that double bagged:pachaha:

Me: Yes I would please:mjcry::to:
That’s how I felt when I used to shoot high school football every Friday. When I started it was what’s up bruh, you get dapped up and you’re clowning around with the kids. Eventually they call you sir and go on about their business :mjcry: