Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
- When you literally have to google search these new Gen Z music acts to keep up with these young hoes. Don't worry, I'm only 30 :pachaha:

Just spotted my first gray noise hair like yesterday. Grey hair popped out of nowhere :camby:Trimmed that shyt with the quickness:russ:

Attracting both women in their early 20's and older women is :myman:

As soon as I lose my hairline
giphy.gif

To Turkey:deadrose:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watching people cos play the 90s baggy clothes era that was inspired more by poverty than fashion.. started by a tradition of wearing older siblings and parents hand me downs.

I once heard a couple young former nut hugging female jean wearing hipsters exclaiming in excitement how their new Discovery of room in clothing was ground breaking. I realized I had lived long enough to start watching fashion cycle over and over and over. :flabbynsick:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
I literally get excited when I get new socks, underwear, and tees. I’m going to assume that’s a :flabbynsick: thing because I didn’t really care as much as a youngster/young adult. Wifey keep me laced. I’m never going to run out again :russ:

Bruh one time my wife suprised with some comfy ass polo socks i was :ahh::blessed: