Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Y’all in ur 30s having joint issues
Get some vitamins
Facts!

I had a lot of muscle spasms, I thought it was stemming from a herniated disc from back in the day but come to find out, my magnesium levels were low. As soon as I took one of those daily, no pain. No issues.

Before any of you brehs consider getting some meds, try vitamins. Get your blood tested to check your levels, if someone’s up, you probably running low on some type of mineral in your system.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Facts!

I had a lot of muscle spasms, I thought it was stemming from a herniated disc from back in the day but come to find out, my magnesium levels were low. As soon as I took one of those daily, no pain. No issues.

Before any of you brehs consider getting some meds, try vitamins. Get your blood tested to check your levels, if someone’s up, you probably running low on some type of mineral in your system.
Thanks for the advice before I go see my doctor tomorrow because I'm fukking twisted and don't' know why.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Facts!

Once u get ur blood test
Doc will tell u what vitamins u need

I take magnesium glycinate at night for sleep and bone health

Vitamins D3 in the morning

Never had back /joint pains

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Once u get ur blood test
Doc will tell u what vitamins u need

I take magnesium glycinate at night for sleep and bond health

Vitamins D3 in the morning

Never had back /joint pains
Absolutely right

Vitamin D3 is vital for everyone with office jobs. We miss out on that sun. :wow:

Edging up on 40, in the best shape I’ve ever been in.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Let's call a spade a spade too, a lot of you guys here are fat too.

Joint and muscle problems from 3 decades of abusing your body with food and minimal movement. nikka duh.

Its not age its you. Testosterone only really starts to decline in your mid 40s, even then you can maintain a great body.

You are just a fat.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
“Going out“ sounds like work and not like fun.

You get teary eyed thinking about when your children were babies.

You’ve accepted your fate and don’t have plans to change course.

Some of the things your parents said make sense to you after years of not seeing it their way.

:manny: Most folks are boring and usually see you as the person to be the social butterfly.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
-wearing crocs everywhere

-when being at home to you >>>> going out

-When everything was better “back in the day” like the 90s, sports, wrestling :pachaha:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:manny: Most folks are boring and usually see you as the person to be the social butterfly.
Exactly. I bring the fun. Damn…

Its been like that since I was in my 20’s. I even have old folks cracking up and taking shots. I work in sales though, so getting people to loosen up is my actual job.