Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
-recovery from drinking the night before lasts all day. this is when I stopped drinking.
-knees might not be bad, but they pop when you squat sometimes.
-"sir"
-an underrated one: when you've seen an athletes entire college and pro career up to retirement.
Or when you vividly remember when a player's dad was playing in the league. :flabbynsick:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm in my mid-30s but not a big drinker, so I'm holding up decently well.

If I rock the button up and the trench, I get "sir" from teenagers. And I won't lie...the 1st time I got called that, it felt like ether. But I don't mind at all now.

If I dress a little younger/like a hypebeast, people think I'm 26/27. Smashed a 23 yo earlier this month pulled from a club overseas. :manny:

Young brehs reading...drink water, minimize your alcohol intake, and stay in the gym, and you unlock your birthright as black men to age like wine.

Oh, and my hairline aint what it used to be, but finasteride + minoxidil stopped the creep. I'd be on my Nas shyt if I'd started earlier, but oh well. :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Some of you are just fat which have nothing to do with old age:mjpls:

The biggest reason to know you’re :flabbynsick: is you value time A LOT MORE.

You start thinking long term. What you do today, this week and this year. How will it affect you 5 years from now.

You also become more reflective and reminisce. You basically stop taking everything for granted because everything holds more weight.

Certain foods fukk your body up more. Can’t eat like you use to and if you do… that’s a problem because your body has permanently adjusted.

Finally. You can’t drop weight like you use to. What took 1 month to lose 10 lbs now takes 2 or 3 months. You gotta work extra hard to get the same results you got in your 20’s.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm having trouble getting out of bed these last couple of weeks because of my knees:flabbynsick:

When I sign up for something and I got to enter my date of birth it's getting longer and longer to get to the year part:old:

:ufdup:You was on that waiting list for years like it was section 8 not only is that time coming it's here:flabbynsick:

OIP.c6HGlFdl8N2XF6VJapV6YAAAAA
We don't care you flabby buck..

LARRY-HOLMES-STATUE.gif