Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Part of age is acceptance of age. The acceptance and embrace of change.

My boy was saying the other day about clubs and how all the girls just flock to us/the table, and I'm like yeah, YOU ARE OLD now, now you are the "baller" older guy and those 21 year olds that used to be our peers back when we were that age, are young and impressed by that, but we weren't on that level back when we first went, or that experienced. We didn't know it was all about economics and structure, we thought those guys were legit cooler or better looking or whatever.

He was also talking about how kids dress, and I was like thats their style, that's the youth, it's not for you anymore. They aren't dressing for you bro. You see how people really age themselves in addition to naturally ageing, is the fight for things to stay the same.

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sadcam:I’m already there and far surpassed flabby and sick

My only saving grace is my appearance. I still get the gasps and the questions about “how TF am I this old” when teens find out how old I am (I volunteer at bad high schools weekly)

But…they don’t know I don’t know the music, slang, clothes, TikTok shyt, I disagree with them on everything gender related etc. They would call me a Boomer if they knew my real thoughts

But it’s only well hidden due to genes I can not control…but when I hit that wall…it’s over for ya boy

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
full

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Lets be real, posting on an traditional forum like the Coli is a major :flabbynsick:marker

For me it's not feeling to go to late night events anymore because it's not worth it to go a night without sleep, even though I love the music and vibe. Hell, I start to dislike it when my friends are like 'celebrating my birthday, it starts at 9':francis:
I used to be that guy that went home at 5 in the morning and be up and active at 10 a.m. the day after:sadcam:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
For me, it was when I was excited about upgrading my trash bin

9W21_gray.jpg
I feel you on this. Nice bin.:dame:

Crazy how the most mundane things gas a breh up these days.

New insoles?:wow:
New bed sheets?:wow:
A bonafide post-workout square meal (i.e. a protein, a complex carb and a veggie without all of the sodium)?:smugbiden:
Fresh drawers and socks?:wow:
Waking up without knee or back pain?:wow:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on this. Nice bin.:dame:

Crazy how the most mundane things gas a breh up these days.

New insoles?:wow:
New bed sheets?:wow:
A bonafide post-workout square meal (i.e. a protein, a complex carb and a veggie without all of the sodium)?:smugbiden:
Fresh drawers and socks?:wow:
Waking up without knee or back pain?:wow:
Oh my God that last I would kill for right now.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
When you start talking (favorably) to people about how you enjoy eating Mush.

- the Oatmeal you eat for breakfast that gives you energy
- you just started eating Hummus, it's better than you thought
- who makes the best Grits
- you use cauliflower rice now, and it's good for youNICCA THAT IS ALL MUSH!! YOU TALMBAT EATING MUSH, B!!