Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I hate getting told I look young by a breh/creh or females that were born after 9/11. And I generally look at them like they're stupid when they ask me a question about something stupid with their phone in hand.

Oh and generally rambling on about "kids these days..."

old-man-yells-at-cloud-yelling.gif

Daps
Old age is a blessing and a curse. I've gotten wiser at choosing my battles. I don't sweat the small stuff. And now that Im older when I stick up for my beliefs more people are willing to hear my opinion.

But I had to change my whole diet after 35 and sometimes I get sad about that. Metabolism has drastically slowed down so I can't eat like I used to if I want to stay the same size.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
When you start shopping for clothes at Banana Republic, J Crew, Express and the Gap.

Icey Hot is your best friend.

You need a nap before you go out and it still may not matter because you still tired by midnight.

You catch yourself saying you are tired of these fukking teenagers from time to time.

A good time going out is a nice meal with friends at a restaurant.

You realize that it’s getting closer that you have to start worrying about your parents health than yours.

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I'm starting to be very concerned with how my hard earned tax dollars are being spent.

I have 2 outings a week in me, tops, unless it's a special occasion.

The gym, my favorite cafe, and parks are the club for me now.

Chinos and loafers are my casual wear now.

I find a grey hair about once a week now.

Etc :manny: