Signs you are getting Old and your application for the Larry Holmes Garden is being widely considered?????

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you stretch? Are you a runner? Wear proper shoes? How’s your diet?
Naw I haven't been stretching recently I had a virus called hand foot and mouth disease so I've been out of it.

Proper shoes?

My diet is trash I won't lie about that and I believe I got fluid in them.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
It's funny how my friends think they still look young lol.

We're in our 30s, and look young to 50+ year olds but to 18 year Olds' we're ancient. :russ:

Maybe 2/10 times my guys will get ID and run with it. "Bro I still get ID"
:russ:

The one I like is "I still feel like I'm 21, nothing really has changed" mean while "ALL" of us are either starting to bald, hairline starting to receid or have a crazy gut.
:mjgrin:

Getting older is actually jokes, when I play soccer against 21 year olds is when I really feel it.:russ:

I dead ass can't believe I used to run up and down the field for 60 mins without getting tired.
:wtf:

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Naw I haven't been stretching recently I had a virus called hand foot and mouth disease so I've been out of it.

Proper shoes?

My diet is trash I won't lie about that and I believe I got fluid in them.
Oh I see. I think you stated why. Idk how old you are, but you shouldn’t have knee problems unless you’re a runner and even then that can be alleviated thru stretching and eating right. There are muscles around the knees that need to be stretched.

Yes proper shoes that offer good support. You see a lot of white folks with those thick sole running shoes now (Hoka) but they are really good for your joints.

Last edited:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh I see. I think you stated why. Idk how old you are, but you shouldn’t have knee problems unless you’re a runner and even then that can be alleviated thru stretching and eating right. There are muscles around the knees that need to be stretched.

Yes proper shoes that offer good support. You see a lot of white folks with those thick sole running shoes now (Hoka) but they are really good for your joints.
Good looking bruh I appreciate that I just turned 39

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Good looking bruh I appreciate that I just turned 39
Nah bruh you should be good unless you were in a car accident or something. You got this bro. You can start by going to a physiotherapist, joining a yoga class (full of PAWGS), etc. you’ll feel a lot better… also with a change in diet… start small… incorporate a salad a day or something… apples, etc

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

We're in our 30s, and look young to 50+ year olds but to 18 year Olds' we're ancient. :russ:

The one I like is "I still feel like I'm 21, nothing really has changed" mean while "ALL" of us are either starting to bald, hairline starting to receid or have a crazy gut.

Getting older is actually jokes, when I play soccer against 21 year olds is when I really feel it.:russ:

I dead ass can't believe I used to run up and down the field for 60 mins without getting tired.
All valid

But no male should have a gut at 30 lol

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi

Sounds like y’all are just washed and out of shape.

🤷‍♂️ I don’t see 30 as old especially if you take care of yourselves. My friend went bald at like 24 lol

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
-recovery from drinking the night before lasts all day. this is when I stopped drinking.
-knees might not be bad, but they pop when you squat sometimes.
-"sir"
-an underrated one: when you've seen an athletes entire college and pro career up to retirement.
Lmao that sir shyt will have you messed up. It first happened to me the internal conflict was “man hold on I’m not 55” vs “maybe it’s just respect” :mjlol: stupid shyt man lol 30 and getting sir’d by young men but “you look 25 :shaq:” by women