Sicario (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I rewatched, movie's story was really wack. I thought the camera angles was good. But I only fukked w/ Brolin and Ben. Fukk errbody else.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just watched this last night. I thought it was a good flick. A couple scenes with blunt I had the :beli: face on though.

Always been a huge fan of Benicio's. He was dope.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
In the border crossing scene.....

How do they not plan out a clear lane specifically for those 5 SUV's when they have everything short of the military for them in Juarez? That shootout could have been much worse.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Blunt got her asses handed too her by Shane then by dude when she punched him then by del toro twice :russ:
Alejandro was on some next level shyt
Did he get a bj or piss in oh boys mouth cuz he was hella close then it cut to diff scene thought maybe water board him

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
In the border crossing scene.....

How do they not plan out a clear lane specifically for those 5 SUV's when they have everything short of the military for them in Juarez? That shootout could have been much worse.

Because they had no official jurisdiction, breh. That's the whole reason they needed Blunt's character, to have someone with jurisdiction sign a report that everything went according to the rules.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
220px-Sicario_poster.jpg

Wow, I'm late. Fantastic, Fantastic movie. I judge movies very simply. Did it take me out of my reality and into that world. Did the actors make me believe the situation of the film. This film did that a more. EVERYONE did great in their characters. Of course Benicio killed it, litterially, lol. I liked Emily Blunt character because it was realistic that someone would act like that being thrown into the real situation. Daniel Kaluuya who played her Partner Reggie was good in a limited role. Liked Josh Brolin in this as well. Basically the story is told through the FBI/CIA/DEA perspective and what we really do behind the scenes in the drug game. What I enjoyed most about it was how real it was. The Dinner Table Scene made this movie worth the watch by itself. As well as the ending with Emily and Benicio.

The reason I was cool with not really showing the Cartel perspective because it wasn't really about them it was more about how The US is fighting them. With that said we saw the brutality of the cartel and it helped to understand what they were fighting for. Benicio character was very complex and fully in control. I loved him in this role because no matter what insane sh!t was going on around them, he seemed completely calm and in control the whole movie. The themes and symbolism were strong as far as the drug game and the backroom deals that go on. LOL @ Emily Blunt character actions near the end. Benicio had ever right to check her. The apartment scene was mad real too because she had to really make a decision how hard was she really going to ride for "Justice, The Law". Amazing movie, Benicio got robbed by the Oscars.

Last edited: