Sicario (Official Thread)

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I respectfully disagree. I can understand if she was a reporter or some such. But she is law enforcement and as I remember, she was in the FBI for 4 years. She has seen some shyt or at least know something about how drug cartels operate. I had to roll my eyes when ol'girl was googling images from Juarez. There was no need for her to walk around with the :dwillhuh: face.

I do agree this was a great movie, only because of Del Toro

I watched the movie again, and I don't think he was raping the brother, just beating the shyt out of him.:manny:
They chose her because she was a lil blue and naive. The fbi is filled w/ college educated nerds. The DEA are more meatheads. It makes sense that she was soft.

Benicio.... :wow:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
They chose her because she was a lil blue and naive. The fbi is filled w/ college educated nerds. The DEA are more meatheads. It makes sense that she was soft.

Benicio.... :wow:
Just watched.

I thought they picked her because she was used to tactical situations, and just saw something suprememely fukked up that they figured would push her to go along with their shadiness.

I figured theats why they didnt pick the dude. Not because he was "green", but because he went to law school. But, I guess the dude there anyway. Now that I think about it...why the fukk was the dude there when they made a big to-do of them not wanting him in the beginning?

Either way, really good movie :whew:

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Best part to me was when the chick came out of the tunnel and tried to put a stop to Alejandro's shenanigans.

Hit her with the :beli: and put two in her vest

:mjlol:

She wanted it to be one way.....
Sone was like "dont EVER point a gun at me again!":stopitslime:

:russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just watched.

I thought they picked her because she was used to tactical situations, and just saw something suprememely fukked up that they figured would push her to go along with their shadiness.

I figured theats why they didnt pick the dude. Not because he was "green", but because he went to law school. But, I guess the dude there anyway. Now that I think about it...why the fukk was the dude there when they made a big to-do of them not wanting him in the beginning?

Either way, really good movie :whew:
They told her she was basically there as cover for the cia. So she was definitely a pawn from the beginning.

Hoe the fukk did Alejandro go from Lawyer to hitman. He looked more skilled than the Delta Force cats :wow:

Alejandro was actually more G than Denzel in Equalizer and Man on Fire :mindblown:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
They told her she was basically there as cover for the cia. So she was definitely a pawn from the beginning.

Hoe the fukk did Alejandro go from Lawyer to hitman. He looked more skilled than the Delta Force cats :wow:

Alejandro was actually more G than Denzel in Equalizer and Man on Fire :mindblown:
That revenge completely transformed his ass lol
Thats the only explanation i can think of

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

Right, I know she was a cover from the jump....but I'd guess they were looking for someone who could handle themselves in fukked up situations, and wouldn't give them shyt about what they were doing. She didn't pan out the way they hoped...

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
140944_large.jpg

Drops Tuesday :whew:

English: Dolby Atmos :ohlawd:

English: Dolby TrueHD 7.1 :noah:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Watched it this weekend. Great movie, solid 8/10.

Benicio's aim though :ohlawd:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
too slow for me, felt like an essay I already read instead of a movie, still don't understand why Emily Blunt needed to be in this, unless she represents the audience 2.5/5

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Anybody peep the end when Alejandro straight up just spit on the floor before he confronted them at the mansion? I thought it was a cool added touch.

Also the FBI or whoever they were didn't want Reggie because they wanted someone specifically action-oriented and won't be asking a ton of questions. She obviously was a little different from what they expected, but they knew they were going to accomplish what they needed no matter anyway.

Reggie was allowed on because they needed her to make it 'official' and she wouldn't go without him.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

After they killed his wife and kid, he went underground and started working for Medellín Cartel. Most of their hitman have training from Colombian special forces so that would explain his skills.

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Anybody peep the end when Alejandro straight up just spit on the floor before he confronted them at the mansion? I thought it was a cool added touch.

Also the FBI or whoever they were didn't want Reggie because they wanted someone specifically action-oriented and won't be asking a ton of questions. She obviously was a little different from what they expected, but they knew they were going to accomplish what they needed no matter anyway.

Reggie was allowed on because they needed her to make it 'official' and she wouldn't go without him

I wondered about this because initially they didn't want him, then he was on the team. :salute: