Sicario (Official Thread)

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
Very good movie. It just lacked action scenes, I mean two more action scenes would have been good.

And I liked Emily Blunt's character; she was supposed to represent the naive/idealistic side of the story.

Villeneuve did a good job by breaking her. I was afraid he would make a mistake and create some super feminist super hero, but he kept it real; she was a civilian/nerd/fragile woman who could handle kidnaping cases but not that CIA/cartel/.international killer type of heat.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
The dinner scene was TAME...It shows dude killing the "bad guy" but not the kids and women...Lame...

The movie wasn't intense and dark as advertised...

I enjoyed it, but I thought the lead female was a lame, and I still can't figure why she was chosen to be our eyes and ears...
Before they chose her, they were also looking at the qualifications of another member of her team. Do you remember why they opted for her?

If you're looking for someone who can see things and still be coerced to sign something that states specifically she saw nothing, wouldn't it be a white woman?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
He really murked the family. :wow: The kids the dogs everybody dying no lying
It's to juxtapose the lives of the people who make the decisions to eliminate everyone that is determined to be a threat, as they live away in the middle of no where, away from the carnage.

dikk Cheney lives in a state where cows outnumber humans 56:1. Yet how many lives has he and his cowboy amigo ruined? The Great Decider also lives in the middle of nowhere.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The sequel is going to be crack. My nikka Stefano Sollima (creator/director of Gomorra TV series) is gonna kill it.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
It's to juxtapose the lives of the people who make the decisions to eliminate everyone that is determined to be a threat, as they live away in the middle of no where, away from the carnage.

dikk Cheney lives in a state where cows outnumber humans 56:1. Yet how many lives has he and his cowboy amigo ruined? The Great Decider also lives in the middle of nowhere.

Yh dude was enjoying a nice evening meal with his family in a mansion away from the chaos of Juarez and AZ.

Jards

All Star
Daps

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh: Damn that's deep breh.