Sicario (Official Thread)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
just watched it

movie was predictable but still good

people hyped this up way too much so of course anyone like me who heard all the hype before they watched will come away feeling a little disappointed/underwhelmed

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I respectfully disagree. I can understand if she was a reporter or some such. But she is law enforcement and as I remember, she was in the FBI for 4 years. She has seen some shyt or at least know something about how drug cartels operate. I had to roll my eyes when ol'girl was googling images from Juarez. There was no need for her to walk around with the :dwillhuh: face.

I do agree this was a great movie, only because of Del Toro

I watched the movie again, and I don't think he was raping the brother, just beating the shyt out of him.:manny:
FBI is not that deep breh. They are basically police at the federal level.

Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
Just watched this. Del Toro deserves an Oscar. Really good movie. Blunt was the weak link to me, her character's body language should have been more hardened. She did OK though, everyone else just knocked it all the way out the park.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
shyt, didn't know there was an official thread, posted in the screeners thread instead, lol.

Really enjoyed this. I did not know Denis V directed this till I hit play. Was a big fan of Prisoners and how he builds tension/suspense - which he nailed here also. :whew:

Table scene though :damn: :dj2: :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
shyt, didn't know there was an official thread, posted in the screeners thread instead, lol.

Really enjoyed this. I did not know Denis V directed this till I hit play. Was a big fan of Prisoners and how he builds tension/suspense - which he nailed here also. :whew:

Table scene though :damn: :dj2: :wow:

You are not a wolf, and this is the land of wolves now :RedGodGrill:

And this movie is getting a sequel :blessed: