Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Just saw this and it was :ehh:

Del Toro was :ohlawd:

The cinematography. :banderas:

Ol'girl was horribly miscast.:scust:

Why did she look so delicate? She even acted delicate. :scust:

She was suppose to be an elite police officer right (SWAT), usually those bytches can take a punch or a least work out some. bytch looked like a wet noodle.

Did she have only one T-shirt in her god damn wardrobe? :whatdafuk:

Some other random questions.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

The black breh that was with her, he is a police officer (SWAT) but is graduated from Law school? :whatdafuk: What kind of hustling backwards bullshyt is this?

Why did they invite him along during the tunnel raid? If Josh Brolin said no lawyers? :lupe:

ETA: Josh Brolin looks like he has no problem hitting women. :sas1: Just saying based on his history. :sas2:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Just saw this and it was :ehh:

Del Toro was :ohlawd:

The cinematography. :banderas:

Ol'girl was horribly miscast.:scust:

Why did she look so delicate? She even acted delicate. :scust:

She was suppose to be an elite police officer right (SWAT), usually those bytches can take a punch or a least work out some. bytch looked like a wet noodle.

Did she have only one T-shirt in her god damn wardrobe? :whatdafuk:

Some other random questions.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS

The black breh that was with her, he is a police officer (SWAT) but is graduated from Law school? :whatdafuk: What kind of hustling backwards bullshyt is this?

Why did they invite him along during the tunnel raid? If Josh Brolin said no lawyers? :lupe:

ETA: Josh Brolin looks like he has no problem hitting women. :sas1: Just saying based on his history. :sas2:
they're both FBI

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
I enjoyed this movie a lot.

Them Delta boys was fukking shyt up the whole movie :banderas::wow:. , The tunnel fire fight was dope, so the difference between operators and law enforcement.

He was about to murk ol girl if she didnt signed that paper :whew:

The story was pretty good. 8.7

Hit the nail on the head. The crux of Emily Blunts character conflict was that she really thought they were gonna follow due process and arrest and put charges on them Mexican nikkas :mjlol:

Boy, how the Agency finessed her:banderas:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Hit the nail on the head. The crux of Emily Blunts character conflict was that she really thought they were gonna follow due process and arrest and put charges on them Mexican nikkas :mjlol:

Boy, how the Agency finessed her:banderas:
Her and the black dude annoyed the shyt out of me during the whole film:beli: I was happy when he put the beats on her after the tunnel battle, had to calm her ass down.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
My take on blunt's character being vanilla is I think she represents the audience, and how we would view and react if placed in that situation, especially with how he chose to tell the story. I agree with I thought it would have been fascinating if they would have shown the cartel side in the universe they created. But that's nit picking this is one of the best movies of the year.