Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
His FG % was relative to his era. Iverson won mvp shooting 40% from the floor.

Tatum wasnt a better scorer, he wasnt a better midrange shooter, and he wasnt a better 3 point shooter. Lol @ better passer.

You are a box score watcher. You dont actual watch games because your comments are stupid.

40% shooting percentage is NOT good no matter how you wanna slice it, Paul Pierce was NOT a good passer and was a lazy defender.

What’s your Criteria for better shooter school me on it, how’s Paul Pierce a better 3 point shooter?

And you talking about Tatum Playing on “stacked” teams, who are those “Stacked” teams?. How many Hall Of Famers, All NBA or League MVP has Tatum played with?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Breh Paul Pierce was shooting 40% from the field and under 30% from 3 on 21 shots in his 25-26 age seasons🤣😂 that ain’t efficient. Hate to break it to ya, I loved Paul Pierce but he was never a top 10 player at any point in his career. Tatum Chasing Russell, Larry Bird and Havlicek at this point🤷🏽‍♂️

Tatum a Better scorer, better 2 point shooter, 3 point shooter, free throw shooter, Better rebounder, Better passer, better defender and a few of those have nothing to with “inflated stats”.

Tatum came in the League and Took LeBron to 7 games after beating Giannis and Embiid with

Terry Rozier-Not An All Star
Jaylen Brown-Year 2
Marcus Morris Not an All Star
Al Horford Not an All Star

Is that a “Stacked team”? Paul Pierce was missing the playoffs with a team like that.

So are you really that big of an idiot to say Pierce had better teammates pre big 3? Are you retarded?

The players you named are better than all rosters Pierce had pre-big 3.

Tatum has played multiple allstar caliber players and/or all defensive players
Hortford
Walker
Brown
Kyrie
Porzingis
Smart
Jrue
Robert Williams

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
40% shooting percentage is NOT good no matter how you wanna slice it, Paul Pierce was NOT a good passer and was a lazy defender.

What’s your Criteria for better shooter school me on it, how’s Paul Pierce a better 3 point shooter?

And you talking about Tatum Playing on “stacked” teams, who are those “Stacked” teams?. How many Hall Of Famers, All NBA or League MVP has Tatum played with?
I said his FG% was relative to his era. 2000s was the era of iso ball and contested shots. Pierce playing today is shooting a higher % from the field and 3 easily.

Pierce was in fact a great passer and playmaker. Dont know why im having this debate with a box score watcher. The offenses back then didnt call for the non-PG bringing the ball up the court and doing the primary ball handling like today. You obvious dont watch games.

Besides Antoine Walker, what all star players or all defensive players did Pierce play with pre big 3? Pierce played with d-leaguers.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why I couldn't be in sports. I just don't have the tolerance for bullshyt. 3 free throws at the end of the fourth???? I would have lost my shyt on court throwing refs around. I don't give a fukk if y'all thinking I'm whining it's 100% why the Celtics won. The refs don't cheat horrendously the C's lose by double digits. Complete disgrace.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pacers deserved to lose that game. So many dumb decisions in crunch time. And Haliburton just dribbling off his leg and other careless turnovers at the absolute worst time
Two turnovers in the last 30 seconds up 3. Yikes.

I thought Haliburton went a little too crazy trying to hit a killshot 3 at the end of regulation. Even the last shot he could've got into the midrange, that would have been a better shot than that prayer he chucked up with Brown all over him defensively

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Two turnovers in the last 30 seconds up 3. Yikes.

I thought Haliburton went a little too crazy trying to hit a killshot 3 at the end of regulation. Even the last shot he could've got into the midrange, that would have been a better shot than that prayer he chucked up with Brown all over him defensively
Halliburton couldnt get inside the midrange area and wouldn’t have enough time and space to fire an accurate shot anyway. The Celtics made sure to contain him to the perimeter and force him to make an impossible three pointer. He couldn’t move anywhere but there. Halliburton walked into their Defensive trap scheme: as soon as he got the ball from the inbounder, derrick White was on him, Hali escaped him and went to the corner but Jayson tatum was waiting for him there. Under the pressing defense of Tatum, Hali makes a desperate long three point shot from 28 feet to win the game for Indiana…he misses, so both teams are going to overtime.

(Btw, if you observe clearly, you can see that Aaron neismith was anticipating a potential catch and shoot play with Halliburton, that’s why he came from the paint area to the 3-point line near Hali, and that’s why made himself open to receive a potential pass from Hali. But Jaylen brown who was guarding him in the paint also followed him to the 3 point line. He didn’t allow Naismith to be open and free)

Last edited:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON

36/12/4/3 and +20 in an overtime game and these are the conversations. Prime Bron level scrutiny :wow:

Didn’t see this segment after Jamal Murray “Bailed” Jokic not once but TWICE on game winners.

I’m still wondering why some of them key fobs haven’t been deactivated.

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps

36/12/4/3 and +20 in an overtime game and these are the conversations. Prime Bron level scrutiny :wow:

this is just lame at this point. Celtics are 9-2. They've beaten everyone in 5 so far. Tatum missed the shot to tie the game in the 4th, but he did come alive in OT

Just a stark difference between how they talk about tatum in this panel and how they talked about Anthony Edwards after the Wolves won G7 (Ant Man was 6/24 FG btw)

As a viewer whose team didn't even make the playoffs so im just watching teams hoop, the media been real weird about this celtics run, to say the least

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Tatum needs to just go ahead and win it all this year.

Cause anytime that nicca clanks a three or makes a mistake if feels like he's fukking up everything :russ:

We know he's great but people are just pilling on him (:dame:) because of past outcomes.
The struggles with his three point shot are so weird. It's not like he can't shoot.