Siakam Spins & The Cs Grin: Official Pacers (#6) vs. Celtics (#1) Eastern Conference Finals Thread

Who wins?

• Celtics in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacers in 4

• Pacers in 5

• Pacers in 6

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Define cakewalk

Yeah the Pacers probably wouldn’t have made it this far if it wasn’t for injuries to the opposition but y’all act like they’re not a good team at all. They won 47 games and had the highest scoring offense in the league. They were never going to get swept in 4 blowouts
47 wins is not something to be propping up :mjlol:
That doesn't even make the playoffs in some years
Knicks triage unit took them 7, it's a mediocre team and I expect the Celtics who won over 60 games sleepwalking to get it together and get this wack Pacers team out in short order

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ant Looking Funny in the Light as they get deeper in the playoffs. Kyrie had that boy in a respirator last night.

Ant will be alright

What this really is, is racism against foreign players
They just can't scream it out like they want to

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
I like Hali when he backing up
I don’t like Hali when he act tough

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This... this right here is why that ESPN/NBC article is so potent.

ESPN talks about the NBA incessantly, but they're never promoting the game or the players.

Tatum had a great game, even scoring 11 in overtime. To let ESPN tell it, he played like ass whole time and needed JB to bail him out when the play was drawn up for JB to take the shot in the first place.

This is like saying MJ got bailed out by Steve Kerr because Jordan passed him the ball, despite the fact that the play was drawn up that way.

This is why I hate ESPN. They were the main ones that created and fan the flames on the lies that "Tatum and Brown can't play together" when that is completely false, and their record when both have great games is phenomenal

They rather talk about propaganda instead of Basketball

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
47 wins is not something to be propping up :mjlol:
That doesn't even make the playoffs in some years
Knicks triage unit took them 7, it's a mediocre team and I expect the Celtics who won over 60 games sleepwalking to get it together and get this wack Pacers team out in short order

They’re a good team that also benefitted from other team’s injuries. Both those things can be true.

The Celtics are a much better team and have no excuse to not win this series, that can also be true

superchoops

Superstar
Daps
things im thinking before game 2:

Myles probably isn't going to have a super efficient shooting game like that again so soon
Hali tries to get started earlier
more PnR to compliment the freelance off-ball movement
more minutes for ijax? someone's gotta slow down tatum and it probably won't be Nesmith

Jrue probably isn't going for 28 again but he might have the looks so...
Horford probably isn't missing all of those open looks he got
That zone coming out sooner because Al Horford might be food when forced to defend that midrange jumper
Tatum probably gonna slash a lot more and he should

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
If the game gets tight at any point the Pacers need to put the ball in Nembhards hands

They dog walked the Celtics to an easy win when they did last game until they started letting Hali turn the ball over n miss shots