shyt finna get real out here. Cam and Mase respond to J Prince and they ready for whatever.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I'm 45. I don't even get into it with the younger cats. shyt don't even look right. I was at Kroger and some of the younger vice lords were in there and were harassing some old white lady. I told them to leave her alone and one of them was like "You sound like a bytch!:pacspit:" I was like "So." and walked out to the car.

I know my place, now, and it is on the coli. Ain't got time for the dumb shyt.
You sounded like a bytch for telling the stop harassing an old lady?

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
The first paragraph is null and void with the sh*t talking Shakur does and the promises he make. So, he directly earned any criticism that has coming his way.
He talks sh!t about being exciting to watch OR being great/undefeated? :jbhmm:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well then people in entertaining businesses should not care when people don't watch and they shouldn't care about what people say on social media
It's not about entertainment. I guarantee you, whatever you do in life whether it's your passion or just what you do to keep a shelter over your head and food on your table someone's out there going ":comeon:"

That's how you gauge the real from the fake. A person in life with experience that makes informed decisions vs someone just talking hot air and giving their uninformed opinions.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Until J do something to wack
he's just beatbox'n when he talk.
UKVu0t8.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
It's not about entertainment. I guarantee you, whatever you do in life whether it's your passion or just what you do to keep a shelter over your head and food on your table someone's out there going ":comeon:"

That's how you gauge the real from the fake. A person in life with experience that makes informed decisions vs someone just talking hot air and giving their uninformed opinions.
Sports is entertainment. People pay to watch them perform. Team sports you can get away with individuals being boring because others can be entertaining. Individual sports aren't really given that luxury

My job is not entertaining. My job is to make sure things work. An Amazon delivery driver's job is not entertaining. A landscapers job is not entertaining. Noone is going to say that we're boring because no one finds these kind of work entertaining

And who cares about who's real and fake on the internet? Everybody since yahoo chatrooms were popular has been LARPing online. Even those social media infouencer

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I'm 45. I don't even get into it with the younger cats. shyt don't even look right. I was at Kroger and some of the younger vice lords were in there and were harassing some old white lady. I told them to leave her alone and one of them was like "You sound like a bytch!:pacspit:" I was like "So." and walked out to the car.

I know my place, now, and it is on the coli. Ain't got time for the dumb shyt.

You might be the funniest poster on all the internet. Legitimately about 9/10 times I actually laugh cause I never know where your post is gonna end up at :russ: :salute:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I forget exactly what the issue was but J. Prince's rep dried up when he tried to send that "coutresy call" to New York.

Them muhfukkas said

:gucci: :rudy:
He prolly won't ever recover from tryna finesse NBA Young Boy and expecting him to bow dow. NBA hit him with the :stopitslime: :camby: . Then the Takeoff situation too. And we know every damn body loved Takeoff.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He talks sh!t about being exciting to watch OR being great/undefeated? :jbhmm:
The former because he talks about KO’ing dudes in specific rounds. He says he’s going to punish his opponents and the like. That’s how he describes he is going to win. You have to know this because you jumped out there is if Shakur is some innocent and meek guy and that he’s being bullied for his style.